FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
    @superteddy57
    Would it be possible to also add the paragraph types / text formatting to all BRP text fields?
    E.g. for the "Items > Notes" it doesn't show up.

@Laila
    Are you adding them to the Notes tab or to the Skills tab? I'm just making sure of the process.

@joeblack1863
    Can you double check again? I am able to see the Armor Tab with the hit locations
    Capture.PNG
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Okay, then I'll continue with the FGU

BUG (?)
    I think the languages don't work correctly.
    I've defined some in the Prefs and added them to the respective characters (written the same way), but when I write in a certain language within the chat window, no characters are displayed under "understood by", even though there shoulb be some.
    I tested with a second instance and saw on the player's side no mention of who understood it. I also added the language to the Notes tab. The host side did list the characters that understood the language.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Can you double check again? I am able to see the Armor Tab with the hit locations
    I should have made it clear, I was talking about the NPC form not the character form. The Combat Tab on NPCs form, holds the hit locations below the Armor field. That went missing after the last update.

Do you have a shared drive that could hold a spreadsheet with tabs for each area? We could drop in any bugs issues to the appropriate area and you could then just work on the fixes and indicate to us when they are fixed. We could then retest them?

That might help. but its really up to you and what you are happy with.

Joe

@joeblack1863 I am an utter dunce. I had it originally set to when Power Points was being used, then I noticed that and changed it, but forgot to put in a letter for the option. I will have it out once I look over to see if any more bugs come in.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

@superteddy57:
    I've added them to the Notes, but I didn't realise that I need "players" for testing it, with activated characters. I was assuming it would just show all the chars that had the language added, when I write something in that language to the chat.
    So now after testing with "players", it works as expected
    Sorry for the false report.

No, it's all good Laila. More the better. Your doing great and helping me a ton.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Ok found some new bug, i'm sad I didn't test it before today I would have like to give it a real test at my live game tomorrow XD. Anyways here is the new bug I found :

Bug 1 :
    When I tried to open a story link on my map, an error come :
    Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (story : story.id-00008)

Bug 2 (probably the cause of bug 1) :
    When I go in story, my story are not there but my Encounters are !

Bug 3 :
    My notes are empty.

Bug 4 :
    My encounters are empty (Actually they are in the story tab XD)

I couldn't find my notes nor my stories in any other tabs, so I needed to go back to the old version in order to get it back.

Just tell me if you find something i'll be glad to test any tweaks .

Thanks again !

@Anendel Is this with a purchased module or one created by yourself?

Story record type is no longer used and was changed to encounter. I believed I updated all the modules, but it can be over looked. If you created these entries then you will have to remake the links to the story entries. Updating to CoreRPG means using their record types and naming conventions for standard things. The old version of BRP did not do this and old data may need to be remade.
    Last edited by superteddy57; May 29th, 2020 at 01:05.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    @Anendel Is this with a purchased module or one created by yourself?

Story record type is no longer used and was changed to encounter. I believed I updated all the modules, but it can be over looked. If you created these entries then you will have to remake the links to the story entries. Updating to CoreRPG means using their record types and naming conventions for standard things. The old version of BRP did not do this and old data may need to be remade.
    Ok ok, it’s the purshased module i’m using. Any cue on how I can reformat my data instead of make everything back? Like reformat my xml file.

Thread Information