Joshua Stream Pre
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Transmission89 View Post
    Hi, I have downloaded the extension for the official AD&D Classic rules set. I have set up my calendar as advised. When I change time in the Calendar, the extension sees that and replicates. Yet if I try and change the time in the extension (or do anything else) it technically works, but I get a pop up saying nYearinDays is a nil value (even though I have put a year in the calendar). Any help on where I'm going wrong? This is also in FGC
    After setting up the calendar, adjust all time and date factors of the clock adjuster at least once to “create” the missing detail. The command to create it is in the clock adjust itself when it’s mousewheeled over. After doing that, it should be ok from then out. I’ll come back to this extension for updates after I finish the npc maker I’m working on for 5e

  2. #82
    Hi, thank you for that! I've changed the dates and it works. I am using the gregorian calendar. I can get it working without the error, but if I then change it back to 21 July 2020, and reset the time, the error seems to re occur...

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Transmission89 View Post
    Hi, thank you for that! I've changed the dates and it works. I am using the gregorian calendar. I can get it working without the error, but if I then change it back to 21 July 2020, and reset the time, the error seems to re occur...
    Hm ok, I think it’s the reminders. Pretty sure I dice that for myself but might not have updated. I’ll check later and upload after I get home in like 3 hours

  4. #84
    Ok, thank you. Just for clarity, I've not used the reminders. I've just made a log entry in the calendar to test it. I've not utilitised your extension beyond testing scrolling the time yet. But thank you so much for being super helpful! This is a really useful extension for my DMing plans!

  5. #85
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    2,225
    Hi

    Nice extension

    By the way, you can also allow 3.5e for the PF1 extension, too In sense of FG coding they are basically the same, so, extensions for PF1 should normally also work in 3.5e

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hi

    Nice extension

    By the way, you can also allow 3.5e for the PF1 extension, too In sense of FG coding they are basically the same, so, extensions for PF1 should normally also work in 3.5e
    Thank you, and ah I’ll include 3.5 as a ruleset for that version and see if there’s any conflicts. Just working on the bugs mentioned in comments above, it seems like I did fix the yearinminutes error, I’m just going to see if I can’t remove the confusion of needing to adjust the time and stuff, and I have something new for the 5e version.

  7. #87
    incoming update, 5e version will have buttons for slow, normal, fast travel, which can roll for encounter chances. see the tooltip for each button to see what tablenames you need.

  8. #88
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    Thank you, and ah I’ll include 3.5 as a ruleset for that version and see if there’s any conflicts. Just working on the bugs mentioned in comments above, it seems like I did fix the yearinminutes error, I’m just going to see if I can’t remove the confusion of needing to adjust the time and stuff, and I have something new for the 5e version.
    Cool, thank you

  9. #89
    bmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    951
    The white text can be hard to see on the 3.5e/pathfinder default theme.
    Perhaps it could be differentiated from the current time by just reducing the transparency of black numbers?
    bmos' pathfinder 1e extensions
    Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  10. #90
    For some reason, the 'remaining' field isn't clickable or populated by distance - travelled,

    (this is in pathfinder ruleset), have I missed a setting somewhere?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Starfinder Playlist

Log in

Log in