STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 47 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Don't know what you did, but it doesn't crash anymore with other extensions loaded in localhost mode. Nice! Highly appreciate your work!
    Awesome! I took some improvements made by zombielord for the clock adjuster in my Alien rpg ruleset and have applied them to these extensions.

There’s now a button to create log entries, rather than relying on the locked toggle. Those log entries will get the text from the event in the appropriate locations.

I’m having an issue that I can only create new log entries, and FGC still is having that issue where if the year is high, like 2183 (alien setting) then the completion of an event behaves in a strange way when adjusting by minutes.

Formatting just became strange:

I also get the following error when I exit FG:

"Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_time.lua"]:351: attempt to index global 'DB' (a userdata value)"

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post

"Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_time.lua"]:351: attempt to index global 'DB' (a userdata value)"
    Same here, but without error message.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post

Ah, it took me a moment. It’s because I copied the code from the alien rpg, which doesn’t have the rest buttons, thus hangs under the addhour. I’ll try to remember the placement next update. Going to make an attempt at keeping track of travel details.

Some feedback on how this extension is helping in practice:

Pathfinder 2 has several minute based activities, one of these is the "Treat wounds" Medicine action that heals hitpoints. This action takes at minimum 10 minutes (unless a special feat reduces it to 1 round) and up to 1 hour. Usually when a target has been treated it becomes "immune" to further treatment until a full hour has passed. This is when Clock Adjuster comes into play.

I created a spell action for "Treat Wounds" via the fabulous "(SR) Drag N Drop" extension. This applies the "immunity" effect for 50 minutes (500 rounds) to targets that have been treated (10 mins treatment + 50 minutes = 60 minutes immunity). In PF2RPG effect duration is only decreased by either combat rounds or by taking a rest (either short/exploration or long), duration does not pass when the calendar clock is simply pushed forward.

Now I can set up a 10 minutes short rest via Clock Adjuster and then double click the short rest button 5 times to advance 50 minutes, with the party doing further adventuring or treating the wounds for a full hour. Since the Clock Adjuster button does both, invoke a short rest and advance time - I get the correct time in the calendar and the correct decrease in effect duration.

Not only is this a more convenient way of keeping an eye on the clock during a day of adventure (with all those minute/level spells running), but also a more convenient way to invoke a rest (short or long). Even more so, because the normal way of invoking a rest does *not* advance the calendar clock.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; May 17th, 2020 at 10:59.

Just fond a bug with the ad&d ruleset. Ext effects the weapons in the action tab.

Quote Originally Posted by jab112 View Post
    Just fond a bug with the ad&d ruleset. Ext effects the weapons in the action tab.
    Which clock adjuster are you using? Can you elaborate on the effect? And do you have any other extensions?

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    Which clock adjuster are you using? Can you elaborate on the effect? And do you have any other extensions?
    I noticed this bug too, from my brief testing this affects every version of the clock extension (I tested each of them in their intended game version). The bug somehow appears to disconnect the weapons tab from the actions tab, so that when a weapon is added to the items tab, it isn't added to the actions tab.

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    I noticed this bug too, from my brief testing this affects every version of the clock extension (I tested each of them in their intended game version). The bug somehow appears to disconnect the weapons tab from the actions tab, so that when a weapon is added to the items tab, it isn't added to the actions tab.
    That is incredibly strange, as my clock adjuster shouldn’t have anything to do with anything beyond the calendar and the panel it comes with. I guess I’ll have to look into this later

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    edit: nope, nope, nvm. i figured it out. effected items will need to be remade/replaced or whatever, but it should be fixed now.

question, are we talking about the 2e ruleset that comes with fantasy grounds? or are we talking about the ad&d ruleset in the forums? i'm using the 2e ruleset and i'm experiencing your issue, i think (i'm not familiar with the ruleset and may simply be missing something), where if i create an item, make it a weapon and add some damages, it's not showing up in the actions tab. but i'm having that same issue without the clock adjuster as well. mind you, i don't have any modules for it and am just filling out fields according to my 3.5 and above knowledge.
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; May 18th, 2020 at 05:17.

Thread Information