DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 43 of 48 First ... 334142434445 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by cornGoodness View Post
    I don't see the panel on the desktop. I picked a calendar, set a year and changed the hour and minutes to new values. Then I restarted and installed the extension but no panel. Do I need to do anything else?
    Yeah, I'm also having this issue. New campaign, I've set the year, era, time and added some events to the calendar. But I don't get a panel, even after restarting FG.

It appears to be working fine for me now. Not sure what was up there.

many thx for this-seems to be working in pfsw (fwiw)...

I believe that clock adjuster is writing new story entries and I cant find a way to disable. such as "time" elvanna made a stealth check 20.
    If I am incorrect I apologise , as I am trying to track down the mod causing this and finding way to disable.
    after a session I open up the story entry andsee 10 "New story entries".

I think there is a way to turn off those time-stamps in the general Options area. (Not in my computer right now).

Quote Originally Posted by cmeyer View Post
    I think there is a way to turn off those time-stamps in the general Options area. (Not in my computer right now).
    I’ve looked and tried a few options if you could let me j ow where it is I would be most appreciative

Quote Originally Posted by smokebadger View Post
    I’ve looked and tried a few options if you could let me j ow where it is I would be most appreciative
    The first two in the Clock Adjuster options:
    Action logging and Chat logging. Disable both.

May want to look at Notify Date/Time/Phase as well.

what are the options that show up on the player side? players ask me about them, and I do. not know what they are or what they do... thx

Good Day masDsinfo
    I do not believe the players see the clock on their screens at all. They will see a time update in the chat window when you progress the time. You should be able to test this by logging into your own game (Either on localhost or joining your own cloud connection) to verify.

Howdy,
    I remember scanning through here and seeing that the original Author rarely updated the extension ? or am I mistaking?

I also remember seeing custom builds of the ext. uploaded inline on the thread, or linked to GIT.

IF there is a newer version, which I need to manually install, could someone point me to where I can get my hands on it.

Also, for the life of me, I cannot find a list of what the options do.

Most are self-explanatory, but there are a few that are questionable to me, such as action/chat logging and time round manger mode <quick/full process>

Lastly, and possible unrelated to this extension, but still in the realm of action logging...

I'd like the log to record hit rolls, actions, ect. But nothing I've ever turned on in 5e seems to keep those as part of the log inside the calendars logs. *Image attached*

Thank you.Screenshot 2023-02-05 210354.jpg
    Last edited by spencerg; February 6th, 2023 at 05:05.

Thread Information