STAR TREK 2d20
Page 42 of 47 First ... 324041424344 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyepearce1066 View Post
    I think to apply a change you Need to double-click (I've not got a pc in front of me, so can't confirm).
    You have to double-click for all of the functions to work....

If I remenber correctly, the short cut buttons (12pm,6pm etc.) are single click, while the other buttons are double click. I just remember when I first tried this extension I didn't know about double-clicking (no one ever accused me of being the sharpest knife in the drawer...)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyepearce1066 View Post
    If I remenber correctly, the short cut buttons (12pm,6pm etc.) are single click, while the other buttons are double click. I just remember when I first tried this extension I didn't know about double-clicking (no one ever accused me of being the sharpest knife in the drawer...)
    Yep, you're correct about the row of buttons. I was referring to the modifiable number fields. Anyway, I know you were just trying to help. Thank you.

Are you able to enter a number into the number fields?

Yep, I can change them both, they just don't respond to clicks and/or move the time forward.

Ok, an update to this issue.

As I previously mentioned, everything on the timer works perfectly except the minute/hour buttons. However, today I realized that clicking the buttons does move time forward by their respective amounts, but the behavior is still very odd.

First, there is no text output to the chat window and secondly, clicking the two areas makes an odd 'chime' sound. Something you'd expect to hear when a button you're pressing is not responding or you're pushing a button before you are able to. Kind of like trying to hit 'next' before completely filling out an online form.

I can't be the only one having this issue, can I?

*edit* I suppose it would help to mention that I'm using the 5e ruleset.
    Last edited by BushViper; September 3rd, 2022 at 17:01. Reason: added system information

Would it be possible to update this extension, so that you can minimize and/or close the u.i. - I love the extension, but its not used enough for it to be open at all times, and we all know we have a window problem in FGU. I would love if you could drag this sucker onto a hotkey, and just fire it up when needed. Adding a close button, and even better, the ability to 'minimize' into a widget, would be greaaaatttt!

Thanks for your hard work, very cool extension.

Not sure if this is a bug. When you reset initiative it sets the round to 0 in the CT. Was able to isolate it to Clock Adjuster causing this by only using this extension and testing. Is there a reason it does this as part of its function or is it a bug?
    Last edited by 0m0n; October 14th, 2022 at 23:27.

**Update**

It's embarrassing to have to post this update, but I didn't want the creator to be chasing bugs/conflicts that don't exist.

The issues I was having with chat output and buttons not responding was due to me previously screwing around with the options settings and not being sure what the results would be.

I apologize and genuinely hope you didn't waste much (if any) time looking for a problem that didn't exist.

I don't see the panel on the desktop. I picked a calendar, set a year and changed the hour and minutes to new values. Then I restarted and installed the extension but no panel. Do I need to do anything else?

update: Removed and reinstalled FG and all seems to be working now.
    Last edited by cornGoodness; October 27th, 2022 at 04:46.

Thread Information