STAR TREK 2d20
Page 40 of 47 First ... 303839404142 ... Last
    Whoops! In that case consider my post a friendly bump on the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by jfg1984 View Post
    Greetings. I just noticed that in my game, when I use the clock adjuster to pass time by minutes, the clock adjustor accurately reduces the duration from effects that are active on creatures in the combat tracker, like it should.
    However, when I adjust time forward by hours ... the clock adjustor reduces the duration from effects that are active on creatures in the combat tracker by 10 minutes.

For example:

Armor of Agathys has a duration of 1 hour, or 60 minutes.
    When the effect is applied to the creature on the combat tracker it loads in with a duration of 600 rounds, which is correct.
    When I advance time forward on the clock adjustor by 1 minute, the duration drops to 590, which is correct since I have the time internal per round setting on the default of 6 seconds.
    However, when I advance time forward on the clock adjustor by 1 hour, the duration drops to 490 ... which is only 10 minutes of time.

Maybe there's a missing zero in the code somewhere? Just FYI.
    I noticed this exact issue during my session last week.

I pushed the clock forward 1 hour after a combat encounter so that the group's spells would end and the Cleric's Freedom of Movement wasn't impacted until I moved it forward using minutes to which it responded properly.

I was hesitant to post about it because I assumed I had done something to screw up the settings, but I'm relieved it's a known issue.
    Last edited by BushViper; June 26th, 2022 at 19:40.

Yeah, the easy solution for the moment is just to use minutes only instead of hours and the passage of time will calculate properly.

Is it possible to allow the round length to be set to 1 minute? Currently its limited to 30 seconds.

I really like the chat and event logging functions, but, the one negative to it is when speaking in a language. My group usually speaks in languages (either Common or Elven, mostly) and the log doesn't record what is said in a language. Is it possible to add an option that would disable language obfuscation (of course, it'd be best if it could display differently if the player's character knows a language, but that doesn't seem like a realistic option to me)?

Looks like the 1 hour advancement issue with effect durations has been sorted out. Thanks!

When trying to download this from the main page, it says the attachment is invalid.
    Last edited by thoringard; July 17th, 2022 at 17:35.

Quote Originally Posted by thoringard View Post
    When trying to download this from the main page, it says the attachment is invalid.
    disregard. i see the updated link to the forge.

Very minor thing, but is it intentional that in windows_events.xml the buttongroup_counter object is named ".completedbutton"?
    I've never seen a period at the beginning of the name of an interface object.

When I use a large decal, the clock adjuster gets hidden behind it. Any way to get it to sit on the top, the way the dice tower does?
    Attachment 53799
    Last edited by similarly; July 30th, 2022 at 10:01.

Thread Information