FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 38 of 47 First ... 283637383940 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilance View Post
    still rolling the weather instead of encounter.Attachment 52730 see attached. i put in numbers for the chances and still rolls weather.
    You’re showing me 0 chance of an encounter and 0 chance of a battle. That means you won’t roll an encounter ever. Try 100 and 100

okay that worked but it is still rolling the weather as well with the encounter. it used to roll the encounter only.

okay that worked but it is still rolling the weather as well with the encounter. it used to roll the encounter only.
    Checkbox on the Clock Adjuster pannel has it enabled or disabled. Rolls when enabled and you’ve travelled or time passes enough

Yep, you have weather checking enabled

There are tooltips on everything if you hover your mouse on them

yea but it only worked when you click the buttons on that tab. on the other menu it never rolled only the encounter. so when I click for normal travel it only rolled the encounter not the weather.

yea but it only worked when you click the buttons on that tab. on the other menu it never rolled only the encounter. so when I click for normal travel it only rolled the encounter not the weather.
    It was always intended that travel would roll the weather as well, if enabled, because at least an hour passes and you can enter another place, be it lower, higher, more open or more forested.

I'm using "Feature: Clock Adjuster"
    [5/21/2022 4:54:13 PM] EXTENSION: (LINK)\rClock Adjuster v2022-03-20:\rProvides an interface for easy time tracking and management.\nThis extension is a combined effort of PR6I6E6ST (Troy Monteith), bmos, PokeyCA, MeAndUnique, Corun-Kail, and JustinFreitas.

And tonight, every time someone rolled dice, I got this error:
    [5/21/2022 6:33:08 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_time.lua"]:738: bad argument #1 to 'floor' (number expected, got nil)

Until I turned off the clock adjuster extension.

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    I'm using "Feature: Clock Adjuster"
    [5/21/2022 4:54:13 PM] EXTENSION: (LINK)\rClock Adjuster v2022-03-20:\rProvides an interface for easy time tracking and management.\nThis extension is a combined effort of PR6I6E6ST (Troy Monteith), bmos, PokeyCA, MeAndUnique, Corun-Kail, and JustinFreitas.

And tonight, every time someone rolled dice, I got this error:
    [5/21/2022 6:33:08 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_time.lua"]:738: bad argument #1 to 'floor' (number expected, got nil)

Until I turned off the clock adjuster extension.
    Have you selected a calendar and set a date/time? It would seem like it’s trying to get the current minute and is pulling nothing, while I’m not seeing the error with a selected calendar

That might be it. I've set a month a day, but not a time. I didn't notice a problem until yesterday, and thought it might have something to do with the update, but then yesterday I also started a new adventure and changed the calendar date, so that might have thrown something off. I'll test it and get back to you.

EDIT: AH! You were right. That was it. I needed to actually set a time on the adjuster. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by similarly; May 21st, 2022 at 23:51.

Thread Information