Starfinder Playlist
Page 37 of 48 First ... 27353637383947 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    so yeah, I'm assuming you guys are using the Alien RPG ruleset. Rounds in the combat tracker reflect the "Rounds" of the Alien RPG, which are typically used in combat or time-sensitive situations. Rounds are 10 or 5 seconds. When you're using the combat tracker, it will refer to "Rounds" rather than "Turns", which are 5 or 10 minutes. (Shifts are 6 hours, while we're mentioning).

Either way, I've fixed that option for the Alien RPG to allow the variation to apply and fixed the month adjustment. Update should be live if you update from the launcher.
    My apologies, for I should have mentioned that this is with the 2E ruleset. It looks like it's not explicitly supported there, at least in its current form. The version that I've been using was labeled 2.5 and was from before the forge. It worked in 2E (where 1 round = 1 minute) fine, but it looks like several changes have been made between that version and the version in the forge. I can continue using the old one. If I get time, I can look for what's changed between the versions, if that's of any use to you.

Thanks for the response and the update.
    Last edited by Doomsword; May 1st, 2022 at 02:24. Reason: specified that 2e uses 1-minute rounds

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsword View Post
    My apologies, for I should have mentioned that this is with the 2E ruleset. It looks like it's not explicitly supported there, at least in its current form. The version that I've been using was labeled 2.5 and was from before the forge. It worked in 2E (where 1 round = 1 minute) fine, but it looks like several changes have been made between that version and the version in the forge. I can continue using the old one. If I get time, I can look for what's changed between the versions, if that's of any use to you.

Thanks for the response and the update.
    I would also be happy for 2E support Maybe even some ability for customization for defining how long one round takes

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I would also be happy for 2E support Maybe even some ability for customization for defining how long one round takes
    Thanks, Kelrugem. I'd love official support, too.

FWIW, I did manage to get the basics working with one-minute rounds by adding a User.getRulesetName() conditional for "2E" and setting appropriate nTurnLength for each time period's onDoubleClick function. I did the same with nRounds in advanceRoundsOnTimeChanged and statically adjust minutes by 1 in nextRound_new. I tested adding times and advancing rounds, which both worked well, but I didn't test anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsword View Post
    Thanks, Kelrugem. I'd love official support, too.

FWIW, I did manage to get the basics working with one-minute rounds by adding a User.getRulesetName() conditional for "2E" and setting appropriate nTurnLength for each time period's onDoubleClick function. I did the same with nRounds in advanceRoundsOnTimeChanged and statically adjust minutes by 1 in nextRound_new. I tested adding times and advancing rounds, which both worked well, but I didn't test anything else.
    Ah, nice, thanks for the information

Could there be an option on GM host:

Player: Limit Busy Entries "Off"

to not load this feature on the player clients?

I am having a problem when clicking the normal travel it is rolling the Weather instead of the Encounter table. This is in 5e.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilance View Post
    I am having a problem when clicking the normal travel it is rolling the Weather instead of the Encounter table. This is in 5e.
    I've gone ahead and updated to include some functionality for 2E, fix some stuff with travel manager, allow you to double click the traveled/distance/remaining fields to travel the rest of the way, added Options to change how fast you move for encounter chance travelling, as well as options for how long a round is.

encounter chance seems to be working fine with this update, not sure if it was an issue before. make sure to have the toggle next to the buttons for encounter chance enabled, and to have a battle and encounter chance above 0, or leave battle chance at 0 for non combat encounter table instead.

I have both buttons checked and still rolling weather instead of encounter.
    Screenshot fantasy.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilance View Post
    I have both buttons checked and still rolling weather instead of encounter.
    Screenshot fantasy.JPG
    Battle chance 0 out of 100, encounter chance 18 out of 100, do you have the tables made too?

still rolling the weather instead of encounter.Screenshot fantasy.JPG see attached. i put in numbers for the chances and still rolls weather.

Thread Information