DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 47 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last

I don't know if it's something I did with my adjustments, but it hit me with a doubt regarding the extension, if I do an Event List and a Reminder they weren't supposed to show up when the determined time happened, even if that time occurs of Travel?
    Example I set an event for 16/01/2021 at 10:00 AM and a 6 hour alert to indicate that my lamp is off. The current date set is 15/01/2021 at 10:00 and I defined a 24 hour trip in an era to show 4 alerts and 1 event?

Steps to operate the Clock Adjuster:
    1 - Set the date and time on the calendar
    2 - Define event (Date and time that will occur)
    3 - Set Alert (Duration of Consumable Equipment - In the case of the duration of the Lantern's fuel) 0 Fuel
    4 - Determine the total distance of the trip and how much you travel for 6 hours. (Distance takes 4x6 hours)
    If I understood correctly it was supposed to appear 4 Flashlight Fuel Alerts and an event, since the travel time took 4 rolls of 6 hours, am I right or are these factors that trigger independently of the travel function?

Hi,
    I have tried this extension and I'm at a loss. No window shows up.
    I have these 2 selected:
    ClockAdjuster1.png

When I'm in the campaign, no additional window is showing:
    ClockAdjuster2.png

FGU Version 4.0.7 (latest update of software and all modules)
    Any help would be appreciated.

It looks like some themes block the window from showing.
    I removed the themes, moved the window down, then put the themes back in and it shows. So I guess one of the themes blocks the initial window in the top left.

I haven't found this issue in the thread - apologies if I missed it.

The only problem I seem to be having with this extension is that when I try to enter the numbers to increment fields, the numbers don't show although double clicking works just the same. It also appears as thought the window for the gadget is flawed. There is no border so that the top row of boxes overlap the top edge of the window, and the bottom row of buttons really overlaps the window border.

I *do* have the UI scaled up slightly, but adjusting that does not resolve the issue. I also tested themes etc. and that had no effect. (a prev post suggested there might be conflict there)

Any suggestions? Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I fixed the issue with 0 duration effects in the beta.2 I posted earlier today.
    It's a Pathfinder 1e extension, not a 5E one, so YMMV.
    Also, I'd say this is the wrong place to post about it as it's not my thread.

I just want to give a huge thank you for continuing this project and keeping it going. Immense gratitude. I just grabbed a copy here, and have been picking through it and glanced at some comments about changes made. I haven't tested in classic but by the sounds of it, you've fixed the problem that i was having.

With a bit of modification, i think I've found a way to have it work with any ruleset. I have it now so that the rest function will work with either of the 4 D&D and pathfinder rulesets we have supported, and then make the rest buttons invisible if used on any other ruleset. I also should be able to get the extra travel buttons/encounter chance working.
    Code:
    					function onInit()
    						sRuleset = User.getRulesetName();
    						if sRuleset == "PFRPG" or sRuleset == "PFRPG2" or sRuleset == "3.5E" then
    							bLong = false;
    						elseif sRuleset == "5E" then
    							bLong = true;
    						else
    							setVisible(false);
     						end
    					end
    with a possibility to automatically use my Random Encounter Generator extension if one has it. I'll have to look at the new effects function you have to see if it's compatible with any ruleset or not and if that's easily modied if its not. I'll see if i can't finish that tomorrow and I'll post an update when its ready.

Again, huge thank you for your support, and your contributions. This is awesome!

When Rob uploads the new update for the Random Encounter Generator 5E extension of mine, when used with the new version of this extension, Travel Encounters will use the Random Encounter Generator to build an encounter and even pull up a map. If you don't have the extension, it uses the old method.

fixed an issue with Random Encounter Generator only being utilized for Slow Travel.

Also, if you are using a Biome in the Random Encounter Generator, and have a table that is named "Non Combat biomename Encounter", where "biomename" is replaced with the name of the biome you are using in the Random Encounter Generator, if your encounter is not a battle, it will roll this instead of the "Non Combat Encounter" table that is used by default.

Clock Adjuster REGenerator plug.png
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; February 20th, 2021 at 01:24.

fixed a few bugs with reminders and events, and made it so events add to calendar logs based on their time stamp. header and description is added ONCE per time stamp, in the order they are added to the calendar log.Clock Adjuster2.png

Thread Information