Starfinder Playlist
Page 41 of 47 First ... 313940414243 ... Last
    You should be able to right-click to unlock the position and move the clock adjuster box anywhere you want.

Quote Originally Posted by jrowsey1 View Post
    You should be able to right-click to unlock the position and move the clock adjuster box anywhere you want.
    Yes, I know how to move it, but if it's behind the custom decal, it doesn't really leave me a lot of space to put it. It would be easier if it could be layered to be on top of the decal. If it can't be layered over the decal, no big deal. I just won't use a decal, or will use a smaller one, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Yes, I know how to move it, but if it's behind the custom decal, it doesn't really leave me a lot of space to put it. It would be easier if it could be layered to be on top of the decal. If it can't be layered over the decal, no big deal. I just won't use a decal, or will use a smaller one, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.
    True. You could use a smaller one, move it and then go back to using the one you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Atru1n View Post
    Is it possible to allow the round length to be set to 1 minute? Currently its limited to 30 seconds.
    just adding my voice to Altruin's. This extension is great, works really well with duration effects, unfortunately as a 2e AD&D gm where game rounds are 1 minute as opposed to 6 seconds, it means my players burn through torches at the rate of 20 an hour! Having the ability to set rounds at 60 seconds would help square this extension up with 1e/2e AD&D. Once again, really appreciate this awesome extension!

I've had a dig into the extension and figured out what to add to give a 60 second round option (quite pleased with myself, as before this afternoon I didn't know the programming language 'lua' existed). All sorted now, great extension!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyepearce1066 View Post
    I've had a dig into the extension and figured out what to add to give a 60 second round option (quite pleased with myself, as before this afternoon I didn't know the programming language 'lua' existed). All sorted now, great extension!
    nice work! you should share it here for any others who need it!

Given that my 'contribution' to this extension amounts to... 3 characters ("|60") there's not much to share! But I've attached my ever-so-slightly modified version of the extension so that the lovers of 2e AD&D can enjoy their game at a slightly slower pace...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Question about the "clock adjuster box". Just moved to the Forge version of this extension and my box disappeared and can't find how to re-enable it.

Never mind - found the problem
    Last edited by Sulwood; August 9th, 2022 at 17:15.

Is there a current known issue with the buttons to move the clock forward by hours/minutes? The extension works fine in every way except for those two functions. I can use every button on the UI element except for adjusting hours/minutes. Clicking on the two fields does nothing.

I think to apply a change you Need to double-click (I've not got a pc in front of me, so can't confirm).

Thread Information