5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 10 of 47 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    I fixed Zygmunt Molotch's issue, hopefully you don't mind the contribution
    in desktop_panels.xml, travelmanager.distancetraveled and travelmanager.destination should have the following added to their onUpdate function:
    Code:
    window.distanceremaining.calculateDistanceRemaining()
    Then, remove the onInit and onClose functions from travelmanager.distanceremaining.
    Last edited by bmos; November 11th, 2020 at 19:16.

I released an update to my Disease Tracker yesterday which integrates with Clock Adjuster to roll disease/poison saving throws based on elapsed time/frequency, onset, and duration. You did a great job on TimeManager, that's a very useful script!
    Last edited by bmos; August 9th, 2020 at 19:11.

Thank you, pr6i6e6st! It will help me a lot! : - )

This is one of my favorite extensions at all. Very useful!

Some suggestions:
    - Make reminders show the time when a event occurred, instead of the present time. I use the reminders to keep track of the party long rests... it would be great if i jumped like, 12 hours and have the reminder like: "At 23:00, Long Rest is available again." in addition to the current hour.
    - How about a "current biome" setting in the travel panel, so it could roll climate and events for that particular biome? I'm my campaign, the characters often travel to arid deserts or snowy plains, so i can get a little odd when it starts snowing in the Sahara desert... XD
    - You could replace "Kilometers" with Km, so it wont overlap the text box. Also, even when Kilometers are selected, the output text is showing miles (except on the first travel).
    - Would be sweet if the mood light automatically changed at night/day.

Thank you, and keep up the great work!

Has anyone tried this with Starfinder?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanrockid View Post
    Would be sweet if the mood light automatically changed at night/day.
    I have an extension for this which pr6i6e6st is welcome to integrate if they would like
    Last edited by bmos; September 15th, 2020 at 12:27.

I apologize for referring to the competing platform, but I came across something that seemed very interesting to use in conjunction with its extension [Utility] Clock Adjuster which would be the possibility to start the clock after setting the time, of course that with the possibility to pause and it would be even better if I could or if there was something that made a communication with the Combat Tracker and in it I could define how much time would pass when the shift was complete, for example defining that each complete shift would pass 6 seconds and this time would add that time to the time that was set.
    So let's say that I make an alert to say that every hour that 1 hour of oil was burned and when the 6 hours of lantern oil has passed, a message appears that it is out of oil.
    Oh and I dared to make changes to the extension because error messages were appearing when the time was advanced at 6am, 12am, 6pm, 12pm related to height and error messages when defining trip, both corrections worked well in FGC and FGU, however as the FGU calendar is in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    -[This does not appear to happen in Fantasy Grounds Unity] Events appear not to "complete" until a couple of hours past their set time, when years are set high enough, and when minutes are not the same as the event's minutes.
    -Reminders are experiencing the same issue as events, where in FGC, adjusting minutes doesn't function as expected. this does not occur in FGU.
    The reason for this appears to be a difference in the maximum length of number-type nodes in the DB in FGC vs FGU.
    If you store the number as a string-type node in the DB it doesn't lose nearly as much accuracy, so I'd recommend you do so (could even include if statement for FGC vs FGU although that seems excessive to me).
    Last edited by bmos; September 29th, 2020 at 19:39.

I am having the following errors, both at FGC and FGU
    When I add a value to increase the day it does nothing.
    When I add a value to change the month it changes, but not in the message and an error message appears.
    an alert for Anchored static height appears in timesep3 upall

FGC
    Script Error: [string "addmonth"]:1: attempt to compare number with nil
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (timesep3) in windowclass (chattime)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (upall) in windowclass (chattime)

FGU
    Anchored static height ignored for control (timesep3) in windowclass (chattime)
    Anchored static height ignored for control (upall) in windowclass (chattime)
    Script execution error: [string "addmonth"]:21: attempt to compare number with nil

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    FGU
    Anchored static height ignored for control (timesep3) in windowclass (chattime)
    Anchored static height ignored for control (upall) in windowclass (chattime)
    Script execution error: [string "addmonth"]:21: attempt to compare number with nil
    I just checked the code. Months and years need to be double-clicked individually or their numbers are ignored.
    I am not seeing these error messages, possibly due to changes you previously posted about? (just guessing).

It could also be that we are using it with different rulesets, you didn't mention what system you use this with.
    This might be an intentional choice since jumping months or years at a time is a rare occurrence in most games.
    Last edited by bmos; November 11th, 2020 at 19:16.

Thread Information