STAR TREK 2d20
Page 47 of 47 First ... 37454647
    Quote Originally Posted by estrolof View Post
    I have seen the same. Wish I could narrow it down further.
    Yep. Game has been lagging and we're on a direct connection lan. Dropped clock adjuster and lag is no more.
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Is there a way to make the Clock Adjuster use an alternative encounter table rather than one only determined by speed and non-combat? I'm running AD&D 2e and it'd be really helpful to have it output random encounters based on where I have the players.

I found if I went in the options and made sure that "Action Logging", "Chat Logging" were disabled and "Time Manager Rounds Mode" was set to simple that all my freezing disappeared.
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate
    Time Zone: U.S. Central (UTC -6)

I don't use reminders, so I just commented out line 53 in scripts/manager_reminders.lua, but I figured that I would share the error I was getting in case it proves helpful.

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "FG-ClockAdjusterMain:...nager_reminders.lua"]:53 attempt to index local 'rSource' (a nil value)

Edit: ruleset D&D5e. error would occur whenever a die dropped into the chat window
    Last edited by cthorazine; February 18th, 2024 at 14:39.

Quote Originally Posted by cthorazine View Post
    I don't use reminders, so I just commented out line 53 in scripts/manager_reminders.lua, but I figured that I would share the error I was getting in case it proves helpful.

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "FG-ClockAdjusterMain:...nager_reminders.lua"]:53 attempt to index local 'rSource' (a nil value)

Edit: ruleset D&D5e. error would occur whenever a die dropped into the chat window
    I had the same issue. general dice dropped in the chat window or dice tower caused the error. This was pretty severe due to the amount of triggers.

There’s currently an issue with forge updating it seems, so I’ve reverted to an older build to hopefully reduce the error of general rolling use until the new version can be set as the live build. Sorry for the inconvenience. You may need to delete the item from your extensions folder.

Hi,

Nice extension.

Is it possible to add the value 60 in the "Round Lenght in seconds", please?
    I play AD&D and rounds are 60 seconds long...
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    There’s currently an issue with forge updating it seems, so I’ve reverted to an older build to hopefully reduce the error of general rolling use until the new version can be set as the live build. Sorry for the inconvenience. You may need to delete the item from your extensions folder.
    Forge updates are fixed!

Hello.
    I have issues in my Pathfinder games (any edition) with (for me) the key feature of these extensions, tracking the duration of effects.
    I've been using an old bmos version for a long time due to these problems, but the recent update has eliminated the windows for adjusting time.
    With the Forge versions, I get opposite problems. The main version completely decrements the remaining time of an effect (EX a 1 minute time adjustment will finish a multiple hour effect). On the other hand, the "Just the Clock Adjuster" version does not decrement the duration at all. I have tried both versions in multiple campaigns, including as the only extension, with the same results.

The above issue was addressed on Discord. it only happens when using the "Add" time button. It works fine with double-click on the number.

Thread Information