DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Combat Tracker Problem with Savage Worlds

Hi,

my friends and me have problems with the combat tracker in FGU. The players see no cards in the combat tracker, only the “on hold”-symbol. We tested it with SWD and SWADE and with different hosts. With extensions and without extensions. Same problem everywhere:

2020-05-07_002.JPG

The problem does not occur if the host prepares a battle in the combat tracker before any players join. It occurs every time a new battle is set up in the Ct when players are logged in. The only way to play is for the host to set every participant of the battle first on hold and then off hold. After that, the cards appear in the players' CTs.

I reported this bug in the Savage Worlds channel and they told me it was no issue with FGC.

Kind regards
    N.

Exact same Problem here!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightpaw View Post
    Hi,

my friends and me have problems with the combat tracker in FGU. The players see no cards in the combat tracker, only the “on hold”-symbol. We tested it with SWD and SWADE and with different hosts. With extensions and without extensions. Same problem everywhere:

2020-05-07_002.JPG

The problem does not occur if the host prepares a battle in the combat tracker before any players join. It occurs every time a new battle is set up in the Ct when players are logged in. The only way to play is for the host to set every participant of the battle first on hold and then off hold. After that, the cards appear in the players' CTs.

I reported this bug in the Savage Worlds channel and they told me it was no issue with FGC.

Kind regards
    N.

Same on my end in SWADE using FGU.

I've had players complain about not seeing the initiative cards, only and on-hold icon. So after seeing this thread I ran a test with a connected client to my server and it works exactly as the first poster posted.

This on hold status is the same for both players and NPC's.
    Need to be cleared by adding On Hold for each entry in the combat tracker, then clearing it again on the GM side.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Still the same problem. Any chance to get this bug fixed? This issue is slowing down our games and has become one of our biggest funkillers with fantsy grounds.

Preparation before player joins! I can completely reproduce the error!

Two and a half month later, and the same problem still shows up. Is there any chance that this will be fixed in the near future? Extremly annoying.

It's actually already queued for the first build next week.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information