FG License: Free version of FG Unity; may upgrade later, want to learn it first.
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day or night except Tuesday, can do weekly.
Term: Short term. Would like to work through a module so I can learn the program as I go.
Voice: Discord, Skype, or Zoom.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
Game System Experience: All versions of D&D, World Of Darkness, GURPS, etc.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Next to none. Played a couple of sessions in Classic a few years ago.

Character Type Preferred: Any.
About me: I've been DMing for almost 30 years now. As a player, I like full-immersion roleplaying styles where the rules fade into the background. But as a DM, I like to know as much of the rules as I can. I rarely get to be a player, though. I've also GM'd all of the original World Of Darkness games for years on end.

My main goal here is to experience FG Unity from the player's POV, so I can guide my own players through the process, and convert our campaign(s) completely or mostly to the FG platform. I will almost certainly upgrade at a later time, but for right now, I only have the Free version so I can try it out with minimal financial commitment. I learn best by watching and mimicking what others do. Hope someone is willing to help.

Thanks!