5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    What time do you guys want to play? I'm from Belgium, Europe.
    Maybe I want to get back to DM'ng, but depends on the time of play.

I have a lot of experience as a DM with a lot of games, also starfinder.

I'am from Norway and I can play monday- wensday from 19:00 PM and Sunday any PM.

If you guys don't mind a Sunday evening ish game EST USA, and someone who has run games since 1987 but just learned Starfinder so games may be a bit halting at first, I can do it.
    I prefer to GM. Or even a Sunday Morning Game too.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Personally, my weekends are full for now.
    I'm looking monday, tuesday, thursday evenings (EDT)

But thanks for the offers.

PS:
    I don't speak for the others on this thread.

hey all.

I've gm'd and played starfinder society here in boston.

I do have a printed copy of the first adventure, but I'm flexible with what is run.

The starship battle rules can be kinda confusing and i like to combine most of the phases together.

I'm not very knowledgeable about the lore, or even pathfinder lore, but i know a lot about faerun.

Also i don't have the books on FG yet.

It seems we're all new players so I'd be perfectly fine with learning with you if you're offering to GM!

whoever is GM'ing needs to have some books in FG other wise its a SERIOUS pain in the ***. I've already tried on campaign where the GM typed everything in. it lasted one session, and that was after using another players game to create characters.
    I'm good in FG, and getting to know the starfinders rules. So I can help out that why. I also have ship combat down pretty good too.

But no books.

We need all the players that want to join to post days and time frame, as well as tine zones. PLEASE

Bosnjak and KillerRabbit, I would have to ask "How is your spoken English" and "Are you will to play late into your night".

Again thanks for the offer.

My spoken English is much better than written one. I can play until 02 or 03 at night in Norway time.

I'd be interested in playing. Never played but been interested in giving this a go... depending on time frame of what night agreed on...

Thread Information