FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: MK Linker

Quote Originally Posted by abragg View Post
    I might be dumb, but when i click to get the ext. it says its owned. But where does it go? I have a custom install location, so its not in my extensions folder, any ideas?
    The forge link was set to Vault, so it was in the vault folder. You have to manually switch it and it appears I forgot. I have switched it to data, so after you update it should appear in your extensions folder.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Great quick reply, it worked, thanks!

Hi There, I think I used this extension when it first came out, but now it won't work using forge.
    I'm trying to create links to sound files on my PC, but the file will not connect using Linker. Is this only for a certain set of files?
    D&D DM of 15 yrs - Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by _JackDoor_ View Post
    Hi There, I think I used this extension when it first came out, but now it won't work using forge.
    I'm trying to create links to sound files on my PC, but the file will not connect using Linker. Is this only for a certain set of files?
    FG changed how it handles links a few updates back and links to local files no longer works. So this extension can no longer create those links. They will simply not open.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    FG changed how it handles links a few updates back and links to local files no longer works. So this extension can no longer create those links. They will simply not open.
    Hi,
    After the last updates, the linker button is no longer existent- can you please update:

[12/16/2023 4:47:07 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Linker:LinkerManager.lua"]:12: attempt to call field 'registerSidebarStackButton' (a nil value)

Thanks
    Micael

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    Hi,
    After the last updates, the linker button is no longer existent- can you please update:

[12/16/2023 4:47:07 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Linker:LinkerManager.lua"]:12: attempt to call field 'registerSidebarStackButton' (a nil value)

Thanks
    Micael
    Wow, this one was really out of date and in need of an overhaul. I have uploaded a new version, should be good to go now.

v1.4 I updated the image used for the link and a total overhaul of the window code to more fully support theming. should look nicer in all themes now (hopefully)

Thread Information