DICE PACKS BUNDLE

All Feat/Ability descriptions are not showing up

Unsure as to what would be causing this, but after the update earlier, when I click on the icon to view what a feat/ability/feature does, it shows the headers but ALL text is blank. The update was successful, so not sure if this is a sudden bug or whatnot. This was not like this earlier today.
    This is actually with everything, items, spells etc. Skills it just shows the Prime stat header at the top, then blank space that I can highlight and bullet points if there were any in the description.

Same issue reported here. Devs are working on it.

Blog Entries
    Changes have been reverted, Update again.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

2+ years later this is happening to one of the members of our campaign. I (the DM) can see all the skills/feats, etc. But my player cannot.
    We have both checked for updates, downloaded latest versions, etc. Any tips?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellgoat View Post
    2+ years later this is happening to one of the members of our campaign. I (the DM) can see all the skills/feats, etc. But my player cannot.
    Welcome, sorry you are having problems.

The best thing is if both the DM and the player can start a new session, repeat the issue and then do a Compile Logs and attach here.

There is a link in my signature with some general trouble shooting techniques as well as info on how to Compile Logs.
    Typically these types of issues are due to either extensions causing problems or network security.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellgoat View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums.

I think this is a different issue to the one that the OP reported a couple of years ago.

We'll start with the simple question - has the player enabled the module/s that the data is contained in?

So we know exactly what you're referring to, could you provide a screenshot showing the issue please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information