5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

5e game Forgotten Realms - LF 1-2 players

Looking for 1-2 players for a Forgotten Realms campaign started about a month ago. We had a couple of people have to leave due to work obligations. 5e, pretty much straight up. GM (me) has an ulti license, so demo license is all that is needed. Voice on Discord, PM or reply if interested. We play on Tuesday nights, 6pm - 10pm ish and that is Central time U.S. We are an older group and like a mix of combat, RP, and problem solving.
    Last edited by Niels Bohr; May 6th, 2020 at 19:55. Reason: spelling

Is this on unity or classic?

This is on Classic, not unity. Sorry, i should have put that in the original post.

I might be interested in this. I am eastern time so its only an hour difference for me.

Hiya, I would be very interested to be a player and while I'm not American the day and times are perfect for me (I'm from the Netherlands, my work hours are on average late and my "weekend" is tuesday+wednesday). I DM, through fantasy grounds, a European group myself on thursdays and I used to play 1-2 times a month in a group that sadly can no longer play. (Although that DM now plays in my campaign ). I absolutely adore RP interactions either between party or with NPC's and I like having at least one interesting big flaw to my character that isn't too annoying to the party but fun to roleplay/something the DM can poke at. I think I like playing spellcasters the most or a more protective fighter, but I've only ever played my original dwarven life cleric so I'm not all that fussed as long as I get to create a fun character. My English shouldn't be anything to worry about, having been a public speaker at a zoo in the UK several years in a row and my girlfriend being Irish. (Irish accent at request of party totally negotiable)

I hope you consider me as I would be thrilled to once again play as a PC and the time is absolutely perfect for me every week.

I'd be down for playing. I use FG to DM, so I'm pretty familiar with it and the things it can do. I haven't had the chance to play for a while, and I'm really itching to get back on the other side of the screen. In my 30s and a lifelong nerd/geek. I enjoy variety in my games.

Thanks for the consideration!

Hi Niels,
    I am also interested in joining the group. I am an experienced 2e player/DM and am learning 5e quickly in a FG Eberron group. I own classic and unity versions with some of the books, so no problem joining. I am most interested in playing a cleric and am in CDT. The Tuesday 6-10 pm time works perfectly.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thread Information