FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Wow, steep cost
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Woohoo! Snagged it! Thanks folks!

Great! but the price (as often at Mongoose) is downright staggering: the same price as the Core Ruleset but 90 pages less...
    I am a fan of Traveller and quality adaptations made for fantasy Grounds but now I pass my turn... I would expect a discount...

Morning Folks,

Yea, alas I don't set the prices. I have asked Mongoose to speak to FG about it.

Though please understand, the huge amount of work that's gone into this book, the art, layout, data entry, etc, it's been a HUGE job for me, took longer than the Core Rulebook as far as time required to bring it to FG.

Anyway, v1.1.2 should arrive next Tuesday, and I did a lot of work on v1.1.3 last night post my Tuesday DnD.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I know very well that you are not responsible for the prices and the work that this represents, but it is still a really significant sum not to mention that most potential customers have already paid $49.99 for the physical book.
    —and I don’t see a lot of reason for it to be as expensive as the Core Rulebook with almost a third less page volume.

Quote Originally Posted by sallerin View Post
    I know very well that you are not responsible for the prices and the work that this represents, but it is still a really significant sum not to mention that most potential customers have already paid $49.99 for the physical book.
    —and I don’t see a lot of reason for it to be as expensive as the Core Rulebook with almost a third less page volume.
    Hi Sallerin,

I've got a reply from Mongoose so I'll go back to FG about the price.

This type of conversation is mirrored across all the various rulesets, as the price in the UK is much more reasonable (well for me).

Anyway thanks for your concerns, they have been passed on!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Folks,

Those of you who have bought it, wow, thanks and I think I know who some of you are.

Let me know what you think, and get vocal here on what ruleset updates (look at the v1.1.3 thread) you want to see added to make all those items work better!

Cheers,
    MBM

Thanks MBM- I'm new to FGU, Traveller, but not to RPG's in general. Really appreciate your hard work on this- my players and I are already digging in and working with the content- this addition really fleshes out equipment and goes along way toward making FGU Traveller start to feel like a more polished experience. Thank you!

Thread Information