DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Life Link and We need an effect added or modified

So mystic have and ability called Life Link

At the start of each turn, you can choose an ally within 30 feet who has taken Hit Point damage and transfer her wounds to yourself, dealing an amount of damage up to your mystic level to your Hit Points (bypassing any Stamina Points you may have) and healing the ally's Hit Points an equal amount. This doesn't require any action on your part. You can't prevent or reduce the damage you take from lifelink.

I have coded most of it here
    Lifelink.jpg

Here is the code for each step
    Linfelink code.jpg

Everything work except the damage.. The damage is supposed to be directly to Health, but it is taking from stamina first. We need a way to Determine exactly which pool to pull from just like we have a way to determine which pool to add to. If I am doing this wrong please let me know.

As far as I can tell looking at the code there is nothing that allows you to ONLY damage HP. You'd need an extension author to do something or a feature request
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Ok I will add somerhing to the feature request thread.. currently I am modifying the mystics health manually.

Thread Information