DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

His is a substitute version for unity, as there appears to currently be a bug. Until I have a chance to update the original one.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Sorry I'm plain dumb...is 5e-Advantage Display the same as Automatic Save Advantage?

No, read the description in the first post

If you've ever wanted to know if you dropped the first roll or second roll from advantage or disadvantage this extension is for you.
    Do you ever accidentally roll for advantage or disadvantage and then wonder which dice was dropped?

I've asked the mods to delete my post with the extension, people should now use Kent's version for Unity in the first post.

All, I have noticed this extension no longer works with unity when combined with the elven accuracy extension. I caught onto in when I saw I had rolled a 15 with elven accuracy and a +10 attack bonus and only had an 18 on the total roll. After testing it seems to be that sometimes the extension uses one of the dropped dice to calculate the total even though the correct die is listed on the attack roll. It's an intermittent issue, but I was able to recreate it reliably with less than 10 rolls. Maybe the issue is happening when it drops the third die, as I never see it indicate a drop of that die when listing what's been dropped. Once I disable this extension, the issue goes away. I am using the latest version of FGU 5E campaign.

Update version of Elven Accuracy posted to the forum, which should now work alongside this extension in Unity.

Cheers, Steve.

Thread Information