5E Character Create Playlist
Page 82 of 112 First ... 3272808182838492 ... Last
    This really does not play well with One Click Druid and going into wildshape. It got to the point my players couldn't end their own turns. Any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatershal View Post
    Is there any way for an aura to work on all allies except the caster? Or on all friends except the caster? This would help the aura for AURA: 30 friend; Emboldening Bond; ATK: 1d4; SAVE: 1d4; CHECK: 1d4; ONTURN
    Yes. It is covered in the README posted on the forge.
    It is also covered in examples in the 5E effects thread linked from the README.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Yes. It is covered in the README posted on the forge.
    It is also covered in examples in the 5E effects thread linked from the README.
    thanks, but can you explain to me what the "notself" classification would look like in the command line?

AURA: 30 friends; Encouraging Bond; ATK: 1d4; SAVE: 1d4; CHECK: 1d4; TURN ON

Quote Originally Posted by Tatershal View Post
    thanks, but can you explain to me what the "notself" classification would look like in the command line?

AURA: 30 friends; Encouraging Bond; ATK: 1d4; SAVE: 1d4; CHECK: 1d4; TURN ON
    As mentioned, see the 5E effects thread for examples: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post629350

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    As mentioned, see the 5E effects thread for examples: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post629350

because here it is not working
    even using the command (notself) he is activating the aura for the caster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEiraStar View Post
    This really does not play well with One Click Druid and going into wildshape. It got to the point my players couldn't end their own turns. Any of them.
    I would talk to Diablobob, or maybe try another ext option like Polymorphism or DWSI

EDIT: So I decided to not be quite so lazy and went back and read some recent posts, and saw where someone was having this same issue. Seems I somehow had old versions of both Token Height and Aura Effects. I have no idea why Forge wasn't updating? I check for updates every single time before I launch FG, and with 6 running campaigns I launch FG a *LOT*. This might be an entirely separate issue with the Forge? Anyway, I deleted Aura Effects and updated again, and this time it seems to have updated both, and it's working fine now.

So I've been getting a weird error, which I'm pretty sure is coming from Aura Effects, any time I add or remove any tokens from the CT to a map. It doesn't seem to have any real impact overall, it's just super annoying if I am adding multiple tokens.

I tracked it down to an interaction between Aura Effects and GKEnialb's Token Height Indicator, i.e. it only happens if both extensions are loaded. Due to the error being thrown I still think it is coming from Aura Effects though. Anyway, if and when someone can take a look I'd appreciate it. Please let me know if you need any additional info.
    Aura Effects Error.png
    Last edited by Lexi the Red; October 4th, 2022 at 06:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Red View Post
    EDIT: So I decided to not be quite so lazy and went back and read some recent posts, and saw where someone was having this same issue. Seems I somehow had old versions of both Token Height and Aura Effects. I have no idea why Forge wasn't updating? I check for updates every single time before I launch FG, and with 6 running campaigns I launch FG a *LOT*. This might be an entirely separate issue with the Forge? Anyway, I deleted Aura Effects and updated again, and this time it seems to have updated both, and it's working fine now.

So I've been getting a weird error, which I'm pretty sure is coming from Aura Effects, any time I add or remove any tokens from the CT to a map. It doesn't seem to have any real impact overall, it's just super annoying if I am adding multiple tokens.

I tracked it down to an interaction between Aura Effects and GKEnialb's Token Height Indicator, i.e. it only happens if both extensions are loaded. Due to the error being thrown I still think it is coming from Aura Effects though. Anyway, if and when someone can take a look I'd appreciate it. Please let me know if you need any additional info.
    Aura Effects Error.png
    According to your picture both those exts are 1 version outdated. I would delete them from your ext folder and update FGU.

I'm currently not having these errors and I use both of these exts and tested with only them 2 running with the updated version.

I've had lots of users reporting that issue across a number of extensions, so my assumption is that there is some issue with the FG updater or that a lot of users have manually installed ext files they downloaded (which override the version Forge downloads).

Thread Information