FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 81 of 113 First ... 3171798081828391 ... Last
    Hello. I am having a deprecated error coming from the aura effects extension. I loaded a test campaign with it as the only extension.
    I set the aura of protection aura on the paladin and it immediately gave the following information in the chat window.
    Utilitymanager.isClientFGU - Deprecated - 2022-07-12.

As far as I can tell this may only be a chat spam and I am trying to determine if the aura is functioning properly. I just wanted to get the notice out here in case it is just me or others are seeing similar issues.

It is using v1.7 according to the chat. The forge says it was last updated 8 days ago but with the vault the way it is I cannot see the right extension to remove and see if a new update repairs/corrects it.
    I have a game tonight so I will see if the spam is only me or everyone as well as determine if the aura is providing the save bonus.

Thank you for all your "gifts".
    I have too many technically non-savvy players and I use a plethora of extensions that make my efforts as a DM far simpler. A thank you to all the various providers out here free and paid alike.

Are you 100% sure there isn't a copy of the extension in your /extensions folder?
    If there is, delete it.
    If there isn't, delete the file 5a772a86-d54c-11eb-8c52-0050562be458 in the vault.

I checked again and had my kids check it. Not sure how i missed it twice. Found it. Dated July. Running update. thanks. Sorry for the distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozsome View Post
    I checked again and had my kids check it. Not sure how i missed it twice. Found it. Dated July. Running update. thanks. Sorry for the distraction.
    Glad you found it

Hello, since the last update, put out this week, I now get an error when I remove tokens from the map. I have traced it down to the effects_aura.lua. I remove the extension and I no longer get the error.

Aura.PNG
    Last edited by cdjensen99; September 20th, 2022 at 11:50.

Quote Originally Posted by cdjensen99 View Post
    Hello, since the last update, put out this week, I now get an error when I remove tokens from the map. I have traced it down to the effects_aura.lua. I remove the extension and I no longer get the error.

Aura.PNG
    What version number is shown in chat when you load the campaign? The latest code released 10 days ago doesn't match your error, so you must be on an old version.
    It should be v1.15
    Last edited by bmos; September 20th, 2022 at 12:28.

My version is Aura Effects v1.9-rc.1 (Not sure why it isn't updated I use Forge for updates.)

However in testing some more I find that it is a compatibility issue with Token Height Indicator. When I enable Auras and disable Token Height Indicator I do not get the error.

EDIT: I just deleted the FG-Auras.ext and redownloaded from Forge and now it is Aura Effects 1.15

I tested with Token Height Indicator enabled and I do not get an error.
    Last edited by cdjensen99; September 20th, 2022 at 12:59.

Quote Originally Posted by cdjensen99 View Post
    My version is Aura Effects v1.9-rc.1 (Not sure why it isn't updated I use Forge for updates.)

However in testing some more I find that it is a compatibility issue with Token Height Indicator. When I enable Auras and disable Token Height Indicator I do not get the error.

EDIT: I just deleted the FG-Auras.ext and redownloaded from Forge and now it is Aura Effects 1.15

I tested with Token Height Indicator enabled and I do not get an error.
    Hooray!
    v1.9-rc.1 was released back on Feb 12, so it makes sense it would have issues.

Is there any way for an aura to work on all allies except the caster? Or on all friends except the caster? This would help the aura for AURA: 30 friend; Emboldening Bond; ATK: 1d4; SAVE: 1d4; CHECK: 1d4; ONTURN

This aura would simulate the cleric's effect of only working on allies within 30 feet of each other

Thread Information