STAR TREK 2d20
Page 75 of 113 First ... 2565737475767785 ... Last
    Paladin... AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; Save: [CHA]
    Cleric... AURA:15 foe; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION (foe); SAVEO: wisdom DC 19 (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; (C)

Quote Originally Posted by Len Knowles View Post
    Don't have that one loaded, NO.
    It's required to use that coding.

If you don't like that ext, you can check out Better Combat Effect and use a slightly different coding also. Both do the job.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/76/view
    Better Combat Effects

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/155/view
    Better Combat Effects Gold

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/312...g-Save-Effects
    Ongoing Save Effects

If you using Ongoing Save Effects use this coding
    AURA: 15 foe; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVEO: wisdom DC 17 (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 necrotic; (C)
    If you using BCE or BCEG use this coding
    Spirit Guardians; AURA: 15 foe; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVES: WIS [SDC] (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; (C)

Also you can check out more AURA coding here.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Effects-Coding

I copied the damage types diff, but you get the point.

I've asked Kent to edit the first post so this confusion will be less likely to occur.
    This extension only does two things:
    a) adds / removes effects on other characters based on proximity
    b) adds a FACTION conditional

Is anyone else getting a "UtilityManager.isClientFGU - Deprecated - 2022-07-12 - Contact forge/extension author" error when they use these? I have updated all of my extensions and it seems like this error only pops up when I have an Aura on a character and that character moves on the grid.

Edit: I should specify that it happens when the character with the aura moves or a target that's affected by the aura moves. So it seems to have something to do with the application of the effect. But I didn't see anyone else mention the error in this thread and I have already tried disabling other extensions that may be causing it.

Edit 2: I Just confirmed that it's Aura effects by creating a new campaign. I only enabled Aura Effects and Better Combat Effects. Then tested again by only enabling Aura Effects and Ongoing Save Effects. In both instances, I get spammed nonstop with the above error when moving any of the tokens in the radius. I tested this with Spirit Guardians and Pass Without Trace.

It seems like something needs to be updated in this extension, but I don't see anyone else mentioning it. Technically it still works, it just spams that error enough times to fill up the chat log in a very short period.
    Last edited by wframe; July 26th, 2022 at 18:55.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Working just fine for me.
    I'm not really sure how that can be. I literally created a new campaign to test this and ONLY enabled those two extensions and I was still getting spammed with the error. I'm not a dev build of FGU or anything and everything has been updated.

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    I'm not really sure how that can be. I literally created a new campaign to test this and ONLY enabled those two extensions and I was still getting spammed with the error. I'm not a dev build of FGU or anything and everything has been updated.
    BCE/G and Aura do not call UtilityManager.isClientFGU so you must have something else loaded that is causing that deprecated message.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    BCE/G and Aura do not call UtilityManager.isClientFGU so you must have something else loaded that is causing that deprecated message.
    That's weird. I definitely don't.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    That's weird. I definitely don't.
    Delete your vault folder and run the update.

Thread Information