5E Character Create Playlist
Page 69 of 113 First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last
    I tested this and I have 1.9. All seems to be working.

My understanding is its between FZ aura and BCE. MeandUnique knows the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    My understanding is its between FZ aura and BCE. MeandUnique knows the details.
    Oh...yeah I am using BCEG. That would explain it.

I should probably clarify that Friend Zone's involvement is purely coincidental in the initial test case and has no bearing on the functionality in my further experimentation.

I do not have any new information beyond what I shared originally with both bmos and Ryan. For posterity: no error message is generated, however with BCEG loaded some auras do misbehave, resulting in the FROMAURA effect getting double-added when moving into range and not removed when leaving range. It seems to take a certain degree of complexity in the effect to cause this to happen, such as "AURA: 5 foe; First; IF: FACTION(notself); Second: 1, Third".
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    I should probably clarify that Friend Zone's involvement is purely coincidental in the initial test case and has no bearing on the functionality in my further experimentation.

I do not have any new information beyond what I shared originally with both bmos and Ryan. For posterity: no error message is generated, however with BCEG loaded some auras do misbehave, resulting in the FROMAURA effect getting double-added when moving into range and not removed when leaving range. It seems to take a certain degree of complexity in the effect to cause this to happen, such as "AURA: 5 foe; First; IF: FACTION(notself); Second: 1, Third".
    Interesting. I'll have to play with BCE sometime; I haven't played any games in FG in ages so I haven't had a chance to use it.

I will have to give it a test since I have not seen this happen yet. Maybe my auras or too simple

Issue should be resolved in BCE/BCEG

Hi, i have Aura and BCE gold install, and i'm not able to set the following:

'' When the jovoc takes damage, each creature within 10 feet of the jovoc must make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or take 4 (1d8) necrotic damage. Fiends and undead are immune to this effect.''

Aura Of Retribution; AURA: 10 foe; Aura of Retribution IF: FACTION(foe); SAVEONDMG: CON 13; SAVEDMG: 1d8 necrotic; (C)

any help will be welcome.

regards

Not running 5e, but I am not sure if the effect name works BEFORE the AURA. Anyway, after the second "Aura of Retribution" (before the IF) there is a ";" missing, and if I remember correctly, "(C)" denotes a concentration spell. Not sure either why you place it. Unless undead are immun to nercrotic damage per se, you might wanted to add "NIF: TYPE(undead);" after the first "IF: FACTION....;".
    Last edited by Arnagus; May 16th, 2022 at 06:56.

Thread Information