DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 64 of 113 First ... 1454626364656674 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I just wanted to post this here because it totally applies to this ext.

It would be really helpful to the ext makers of Auras and other exts to have more people vote this idea up

https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=137871

Pretty much what it would do is allow Auras to be blocked by LOS so that someone on the other side of a wall is not getting hit with an Aura effect.
    A LOS API would be AMAZING. Voted.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    A LOS API would be AMAZING. Voted.
    I wonder if you could leverage the FGU LOS code that controls whether a token is visible or not for purposes of targeting to influence whether an aura affects that token.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    I wonder if you could leverage the FGU LOS code that controls whether a token is visible or not for purposes of targeting to influence whether an aura affects that token.
    It's certainly something to look into! EDIT: doesn't look like it works this way right now
    Last edited by bmos; January 29th, 2022 at 20:23.

how do you code an effect for the enemy spirit Guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilance View Post
    how do you code an effect for the enemy spirit Guardian.
    I think it would be the same way, but that effect does require the ongoing save effects extension.
    Last edited by bmos; January 31st, 2022 at 19:43.

should the coding look like this.
    AURA:15 friend;Spirit Guardians; IF:FACTION(friend);SAVEO:wisdom DC12 (M)(H);SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; (C)
    or should it be
    AURA:15 foe;Spirit Guardians; IF:FACTION(friend);SAVEO:wisdom DC12 (M)(H);SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; (C)
    Last edited by Vigilance; January 31st, 2022 at 18:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilance View Post
    should the coding look like this.
    AURA:15 friend;Spirit Guardians; IF:FACTION(friend);SAVEO:wisdom DC12 (M)(H);SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; (C)
    or should it be
    AURA:15 foe;Spirit Guardians; IF:FACTION(friend);SAVEO:wisdom DC12 (M)(H);SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; (C)
    You likely want to use necrotic instead of radiant.

Also this i sonly if you using Ongoing Saves EXT.
    If you using BCE you would do it differently as I posted before.
    Spirit Guardians; AURA: 15 foe; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVES: WIS [SDC] (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; (C)

Spirit Guardians; AURA: 15 foe; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVES: WIS [SDC] (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 necrotic; (C)

Here is a link to the aura thread btw.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...=1#post6145211

The foe friend confusion is it's the foe/friend of who is casting it not who the PCs are. So they would still be foe (not the creatures allies right?) would be targeted, thus you want it to be foe either way.
    So the coding would be 100% the same because its based on friends/foes/etc of who is casting it and not anything else.
    Last edited by MrDDT; January 31st, 2022 at 18:40.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I noticed an update to this however, I see no update notes.

I added Starfinder support but wanted to hear from a few users before I made a big deal about it

Thread Information