STAR TREK 2d20
Page 56 of 113 First ... 646545556575866106 ... Last
    Well it's ruleset dependent, so perhaps users from each ruleset should make a thread for those.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Well it's ruleset dependent, so perhaps users from each ruleset should make a thread for those.
    5e ruleset

thanks for your good work!

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    5e ruleset

thanks for your good work!
    If you start a thread, post a link in the thread here to help others find it

If you start a thread, post a link in the thread here to help others find it
    as per request:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...488#post614488

regards

Aura Effect v1.6
    * Improve diagonal and large creature distance detection in FG Classic using code from GKEnialb's Token Height Indicator extension. Does not require that extension (which is FG Unity-only)
    Click here to see raw code changes

EDIT: As with v1.5, there is no benefit or detriment to using this with Unity. It performs the same as v1.4 in Unity.
    Thanks for the update!!

Aura Effect v1.7
    * Add full support for PFRPG2 by resolving error message "[ERROR] Unable to find effect to remove" when AURA effect duration expired with targets in range. Thanks to Montis for reporting.
    * Set duration field of all FROMAURA effects to 0 rather than mirroring the AURA effect (since AURA effect deletion will remove FROMAURA effects anyway).
    * Remove compatibility code for old versions of AURA Effect. If you are upgrading from a version prior to v1.2, you should manually remove any FROMAURA effects before playing your next session.
    Click here to see raw code changes

This is a great addon that my bard will love for Inspire Courage. Thanks alot!

Here is a feature request: An AURA type that only works once, as in anyone leaving the aura will not get it back when they re-enter. This would be useful for Invisibility Sphere type of auras.

Any maybe even the other way around: An AURA type that keeps working when a creature leaves the aura (would work better for the Inspire Courage bard as allies stay inspired even when they leave the initial 60" area).
    Last edited by Weissrolf; August 19th, 2021 at 00:35.

I am trying to figure out how to use Aura Effect to automate Aura of Conquest. This is what I have so far... AURA: 10 foe; Aura of Conquest; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVEO: wisdom DC 15 ; Frightened

All this does is put an icon on the targeted foes but when I go to roll the saving throw and fail it does not apply the Frightened condtion. I am new to FG/FGU 5e system so I am trying to piece this together from the effects wiki and what was posted for this extension.
    Any guidence would be helpful if it is even possible. I know some things just have to be played out manually.

Quote Originally Posted by meadegendar View Post
    I am trying to figure out how to use Aura Effect to automate Aura of Conquest. This is what I have so far... AURA: 10 foe; Aura of Conquest; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVEO: wisdom DC 15 ; Frightened

All this does is put an icon on the targeted foes but when I go to roll the saving throw and fail it does not apply the Frightened condtion. I am new to FG/FGU 5e system so I am trying to piece this together from the effects wiki and what was posted for this extension.
    Any guidence would be helpful if it is even possible. I know some things just have to be played out manually.
    SAVEO is not from this extension and would roll the save automatically if it was working. Are you using that extension?

that's what I get for not paying attention to the source. What I am using is Advance Effects, I purchase the Equip effects (grimm press) and Aura Effects. I was trying to find an example of structure to build the effect using the if statement. I assumed that would be needed since the aura is conditional based on wisdom save. Still new to FG/FGU and trying to learn the forums. Spent the last year using Foundry VTT and time to change to a system that has all that I need to run my games.
    Last edited by meadegendar; August 27th, 2021 at 17:28.

Thread Information