DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 112 First ... 345671555105 ... Last
    **Deleted**
    Last edited by dmbrown; May 17th, 2020 at 04:39.

I think I may have figured out a way to make overlapping auras work for two pally's until you get a chance to build it in. Would this work?
    I will call Pally one Dave, he has two auras the first "AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; SAVE: 4" and the second "AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; (CUSTOM): Dave".
    I will call Pally two Bob, he has two auras the first "AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; SAVE: 3" and the second "AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; IF: CUSTOM(Dave): Save -3"
    I did not pay too much attention to syntax, just want to know if it would work conceptually. Can I use IF and IFT in conjunction with your aura code? If so, which would I use If, or IFT?

Quote Originally Posted by Zandel View Post
    I think I may have figured out a way to make overlapping auras work for two pally's until you get a chance to build it in. Would this work?
    I will call Pally one Dave, he has two auras the first "AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; SAVE: 4" and the second "AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; (CUSTOM): Dave".
    I will call Pally two Bob, he has two auras the first "AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; SAVE: 3" and the second "AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; IF: CUSTOM(Dave): Save -3"
    I did not pay too much attention to syntax, just want to know if it would work conceptually. Can I use IF and IFT in conjunction with your aura code? If so, which would I use If, or IFT?
    Yes you can, and that should probably work, yeah. You'd want to use IF essentially exactly as you have above. although I don't think you need to have (CUSTOM), you should be able to just have "AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; SAVE: 4; Dave" and then Bob's aura would be "AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; SAVE: 3; IF: CUSTOM(Dave); SAVE: -3"

You shouldn't need to add extra auras to each person and I'd advise against it. Too many auras will definitely start to affect performance.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

OK having some issues-

This Aura- AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; SAVE: 4; Sabastion works great
    This Aura- AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; SAVE: 3; IF: CUSTOM(Sabastion); SAVE: -3 Does not turn off when an ally is more then 10' away and then if they move back I get two and they stack.
    Last edited by Zandel; May 25th, 2020 at 17:21.

Did some testing, I broke the "If" part out to a separate Aura and it does not go away when the other token is moved away, so that part is the issue.

Thanks, I’ll take a look at this.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

This is pretty great. It would be perfect if you added a token underlay to visually display the aura effect.

I played with the visualizations part a bit and ultimately decided to just use DM Tools by DiabloBob since he handled it in a much nicer way than anything I was trying.

Thread Information