DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 112 First ... 234561454104 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    This extension is built for Classic; there's no guarantee that it will work in Unity. So I think what your question is; is does this extension work in Unity?
    That makes my question when the heck is unity going to be released?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocrypha View Post
    That makes my question when the heck is unity going to be released?
    Soon™
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

New to coding so this may be a terrible question. I started trying to use the AURA for other things so could you tell me if these are possible uses or just won't work. Should it be possible to use AURA to create an effect for a Kobold's Grovel Cower and Beg which causes attacks on enemies within 10ft to be made at advantage? So would that be AURA: 10 foe; Cower and Beg; IF: FACTION(foe); GRANTADVATK ? Just trying to see if there are other uses.

That should work fine yeah.

Anything after the AURA:; clause should just be added with a preceding FROMAURA;

You can do pretty much any area of effect over time thing you can think of if regular effects will support it.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Hi Kent,
    Really liking this extension, it saves alot of hassle remembering if you are in or out of an aura.
    I have a request for an improvement/addition, although I am not sure how much of a headache it will be to implement.

In the campaign I'm currently playing, we have 2 paladins in the party (overkill or what :P). If they are both near an ally, then their auras stack. Is there a way to check for this and only act on the largest bonus?

Cheers, Steve.

There should be as long as they’re named the same.... I’ll work on adding that in when I look at this extension in the next week or so.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Hi Kent! This extension has been really helpful in maintaining multiple helpful passive effects for things like raging wolf totem barbarians and Protection paladins, and I wanted to say thank you for continuing to support it! I was also wondering if there were any known issues with supporting the IF conditional before applying the aura? I was trying to integrate the "while not unconscious" bit of the Aura of Protection skill tonight, and found that the aura was applying regardless of the first condition I was setting:

For instance:

IF: unconscious;AURA: 10 friend;ADVATK;

The above effect seems to continually apply ADVATK to the player and any nearby allies, regardless of if they're unconscious or not. I'm new to developing these effects, so it's also entirely possible that my IF condition is not written properly.

Great stuff!!
    Thanks again for another helpful extension

Cheers, Steve.

@rernokk I don’t think I covered that case so the if conditional probably doesn’t work at all prior to the AURA tag. The auras should be respecting the effect’s state of on or off though, so you could potentially do some manual override there.

Ah, I get what you mean. The fact that the player has to be unconscious for the effect to fall off means it probably won't happen often, but it's good to know that disabling the effect should propagate to the other players properly. Thanks!

Thread Information