DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 112 First ... 2735363738394787 ... Last
    Might go with an Aura that puts 'wolf' on the foes and then use advance effects ext to look for 'wolf' and grantadvatk. Something like:

using auras:
    AURA: 5 foe; Wolf Totem; wolf

using advanced effects on the barbarian:
    WolfTotem; IFT: CUSTOM(wolf); ADVATK:melee
    Last edited by nephranka; May 8th, 2021 at 15:05.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Might go with an Aura that puts 'wolf' on the foes and then use advance effects ext to look for 'wolf' and grantadvatk. Something like:

using auras:
    AURA: 5 foe; Wolf Totem; wolf

using advanced effects on the barbarian:
    WolfTotem; IFT: CUSTOM(wolf); ADVATK:melee
    Yeah, so I went back through the tread one page at a time this time and found a few posts about it. Their fix was somewhat similar. Going to have to mull this over. I hate cluttering the combat tracker with effects...

It's odd that Aura effects aren't "muted" on the caster's figure. You'd think it would cause a lot of problems. I guess it's not easily done.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabriel View Post
    It's odd that Aura effects aren't "muted" on the caster's figure. You'd think it would cause a lot of problems. I guess it's not easily done.
    If you're using my version, you can add IF: FACTION(notself) before the effects to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    If you're using my version, you can add IF: FACTION(notself) before the effects to do that.
    Ok, downloaded the version from your sig. had the original version. Didn’t seem to work, but I may have had the placement wrong. Will fiddle with it.

Ok, downloaded the version from your sig. had the original version. Didn’t seem to work, but I may have had the placement wrong. Will fiddle with it.
    Here's an example: AURA: 15 friend; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVE: 5
    This will effect all friends within 15 distance units but not the caster themself

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Here's an example: AURA: 15 friend; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVE: 5
    This will effect all friends within 15 distance units but not the caster themself
    Does it work with foes as well, I assume?

Does it work with foes as well, I assume?
    It should. The FACTION() conditional should actually work with any IF: check you want even outside of auras.

So AURA: 5 foe; IF: FACTION(notself); GRANTADVATK: melee Seems to only allow the foe to attack the caster with advantage. All other rolls are normal.

Are you trying to have it so nearby enemies get a debuff that grants advantage to people attacking them in melee? Try something like
    Code:
    AURA: 5 foe; IF: FACTION(foe); GRANTADVATK: melee

Thread Information