Starfinder Playlist
Page 28 of 113 First ... 1826272829303878 ... Last
    I figured that was the case. I really am just documenting the issue in case someone was able to fix it in the future. The up side is that it seems to work even though it throws the error. I have no idea if something else is broken beyond that.

Edit: I see you have already reached out. I think you may have better luck than me as you have a better sense of what the root cause is. Thanks!
    Last edited by nephranka; April 15th, 2021 at 14:12.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I will not be able to fix the polymorph compatibility issue as it is a paid extension and the script error is being created by SilenRuin's scripts.
    They can address it in their extension or can reach out to me to provide information on what the code their is doing (if it needs to be changed here).

Also here is a re-post of my latest release in case people have a hard time finding it:
    I replied to your comment in my thread here.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I found using IF: FACTION(!foe) works. When I put the effect on a red (enemy) caster it fires on all green(friendly) targets but not the caster.
    When adding the FACTION(!foe) to the coding, it doesn't actually fire off damage to anyone (although at least not damaging the cleric now!). So going to have to work this out still.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTBC View Post
    When adding the FACTION(!foe) to the coding, it doesn't actually fire off damage to anyone (although at least not damaging the cleric now!). So going to have to work this out still.
    Just wrapping up some changes to this now

EDIT:
    Aura Effect v0.7
    * FACTION conditional now functions differently (more intuitively I think). Read about it here.
    * Fix a potential script error when comparing a nil value.
    * HOTFIX April 15: fixed some more strange behavior of FACTION (especially in 4E).
    If anyone has a hard time understanding the README or has suggestions about something I could write more clearly/more completely, please get in touch.
    Last edited by bmos; April 15th, 2021 at 22:58.

EDIT:
    I am still getting the Aura effect applied to the caster.

AURA: 10 foe; Test; IF: FACTION(foe); ATK: -5

This apples ATK: -5 to the PC with the Aura when attacking a Foe

4E ruleset, No extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I am still getting the Aura effect applied to the caster.

AURA: 10 foe; Test; IF: FACTION(foe); ATK: -5

This apples ATK: -5 to the PC with the Aura when attacking a Foe

4E ruleset, No extensions.
    Didn't test in 4E since I don't have NPCs or anything to test with. Any chance you can export a custom NPC and PC to help with my testing?

EDIT: looks like the FACTION conditional is totally nonfunctional in 4E. I'll try and track down why.
    Last edited by bmos; April 15th, 2021 at 20:49.

Didn't test in 4E since I don't have NPCs or anything to test with. Any chance you can export a custom NPC and PC to help with my testing?

EDIT: looks like the FACTION conditional is totally nonfunctional in 4E. I'll try and track down why.
    I can send you on Discord. Need to find you on there. Oh, and forgot to mention I am testing on the Test Server...

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I can send you on Discord. Need to find you on there. Oh, and forgot to mention I am testing on the Test Server...
    Discord is in my signature here.
    Redownload; I think I've fixed it in 4E as well.

EDIT:

If anyone has a hard time understanding the README or has suggestions about something I could write more clearly/more completely, please get in touch.
    Looks like this is working much better. Thanks!

Also, looks like polymorph is still an error but at least it is a corner case!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Looks like this is working much better. Thanks!

Also, looks like polymorph is still an error but at least it is a corner case!
    Yeah, based on my current understanding of what is happening, that's not likely to get fixed.
    Improving compatibility with paid extensions for rulesets I don't use is a pretty low priority, although if someone fixes it and shares the fix with me I'll probably include it here.

Thread Information