STAR TREK 2d20
Page 22 of 113 First ... 1220212223243272 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Either one of the latest ruleset updates started causing issues or I forgot how to use this (equal odds). Now, on a map with tokens locked and grid visible, if a player moves from outside the range of an aura several squares into the aura, when the DM accepts the move, the aura is applied multiple times. When the player moves out of the aura, errors occur.

Attachment 45018

Additionally, the friend/foe seem to be ignored now (with an aura against foes even affecting the source). Here are a couple of auras which exhibit this behavior:

Love the extension (and ongoing saves), but had to turn this off for the moment. Hopefully it's something on my end. This is with v0.4, no other extensions, and latest FGU (2/4 application, 3/16 core, 3/12 5E).
    Good Day GKEnialb
    It might just be the screen shot, but I do not see a Cat 2 (or any of your targeted NPC's) in your Combat Tracker (Could just be out of visual range, but I do not see a scroll bar either)

Ah, yeah, had a bunch of things in the combat tracker for a different test (with no modules loaded, so not many choices ). Here's a screenshot where the PC started 45' away and ended 5' away with only a PC and a single NPC in the combat tracker:

Aura 2.png

There's actually almost 60 effects added to the PC if you scrolled down enough.

Dup

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Ah, yeah, had a bunch of things in the combat tracker for a different test (with no modules loaded, so not many choices ). Here's a screenshot where the PC started 45' away and ended 5' away with only a PC and a single NPC in the combat tracker:

Aura 2.png

There's actually almost 60 effects added to the PC if you scrolled down enough.
    I can confirm this as well. It seems to happen when the map is locked and the token is moving. It spams the GM a lot. It does not happen when the GM moves the tokens.

Update:
    My test was just to have the client move though an area where the aura was active on a locked map. Once the GM ok-ed the move the token got a lot of attached effects and error when it tried to remove them:
    [ERROR] Unable to find effect to remove. (combattracker.list.id-00002.effects.id-00013)

The exact order of chat put is:
    Effect ['FROMAURA:IF: FACTION(!neutral); SAVEO: constitution DC 17 (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 5d8 poison, spell; (C)'] -> [to test] [by Stinking Cloud]

After a whole bunch of those you will get:
    Effect ['FROMAURA:IF: FACTION(!neutral); SAVEO: constitution DC 17 (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 5d8 poison, spell; (C)'] -> [EXPIRED] [on test]

Followed by a bunch of:
    [ERROR] Unable to find effect to remove. (combattracker.list.id-00002.effects.id-00013)

Screen attached.

As it is...this is unusable and I had to turn it off for the game.

I hope this helps because I really like this ext.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; March 22nd, 2021 at 01:06.

Hey! I've been using this for my paladin player for a while with no issues however I've just bought the Polymorphism extension and now I'm getting an error which seems to be a conflict between this and Polymorphism.

The error doesn't seem to actually be stopping anything from working correctly as far as I can tell. When something is polymorphed, it adds an effect to the caster for concentration (as normal), but ending the spell by breaking concentration (either due to damage, using the button created by Polymorphism or by just manually deleting the concentration effect) brings up this error: https://ibb.co/zFtT37Z

This error does not appear when the polymorph is removed due to hitting zero hit points, so I'm assuming this is something to do with the way Aura Effects modifies how effects are handles in order to apply them to other characters, but that's just me guessing.

While it would be great if this could be fixed I'm more concerned that this is causing some issue that I'm not seeing so would be great if anyone could confirm if I can safely ignore this error or not.

Howdy! I'm trying to figure out how to code the "Aura of Purity" correctly.

I've got the first part working fine:

"Each nonhostile creature in the aura (including you) can't become diseased, has resistance to poison damage, "

I have this coded as:

"AURA: 30 friend; Aura of Purity; IMMUNE: diseased; RESIST: poison; "

The problem is I'm stumbling on getting the last part working:

"has advantage on saving throws against effects that cause any of the following conditions: blinded, charmed, deafened, frightened, paralyzed, poisoned, and stunned."

When I read the wiki on how to code this part, it says coding Advantage on Saving throws is:

ADVSAV: [ability] or [concentration]

Is there a way to get it working for [condition] as well? I've not had luck getting it working so far when i try to code the last part as:

ADVSAV: blinded, charmed, deafened, frightened, paralyzed, poisoned, stunned

What am I missing in getting this working?

Think you might need this extension to be able to do that. By default, FG has no way to know what you are rolling saves for so there is no way to automate this.

Does anyone else use polymorphism with this extension? I can't imagine I'm the only one who does.

Quote Originally Posted by randomnumber46 View Post
    Does anyone else use polymorphism with this extension? I can't imagine I'm the only one who does.
    I do and I also see this error with just these two extensions are loaded. I love this extension but it is starting to show cracks in the code as more changes roll out. I really like it but I am fearful it is going to develop more issues.

I am having a problem when moving adding multiple effects. If you move with the keys one square at a time it works fine, but the mouse causes the effect to add this multiple times.
    Last edited by Vigilance; April 3rd, 2021 at 04:42.

Thread Information