FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 112 First ... 917181920212969 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by DaFlanders View Post
    I'm having the exact same issue. Unfortunately I haven't found a solution yet.

Pls ignorw the previous reply I made. This is my first time using the forum and I had no idea what I was doing lol.
    For FGU the DM will likely still have to move the token after the AURA effect is on them to update it. At least until I can fix some things for unity. Other than that I'd need more information to help you out. Are all the tokens in the combat tracker, does the map have a grid / how far away are the tokens, anything can be helpful if something is behaving improperly.

Typically screenshots of the chat window, combat tracker, and the map are helpful.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmccullough View Post
    For FGU the DM will likely still have to move the token after the AURA effect is on them to update it. At least until I can fix some things for unity. Other than that I'd need more information to help you out. Are all the tokens in the combat tracker, does the map have a grid / how far away are the tokens, anything can be helpful if something is behaving improperly.

Typically screenshots of the chat window, combat tracker, and the map are helpful.
    It seems that I simply wasn't moving the token to update the effect. I guess I completely overlooked that while I was reading forum posts and messing around inside the program to try and get it to work. I'm very sorry about that. Super easy fix, thank you so much for taking time and helping me! Now that I know how to use it properly it's going to help out a ton!

I too was not able to get this to work. My set up nearly identical to ScriedRaven's. Does this only work for FG unity?

Hi Kent,

Great addon. Sorry if this is covered somewhere in the thread, but I couldn't find it. Would you mind if I used this code as the basis for a 4E version? There's no licensing statement in the archive or in the thread, so I wasn't sure.

Thanks!

I have been struggling as well for about a month to try and get the aura to work.
    I have tried changing the possible wording, making sure syntax is correct, moving through rounds, moving tokens to and from the token that has the aura, as well as moving the token with the aura. Here is a pic of where I have stopped last if it helps at all. Capture.PNG

Aura of Protection is what I am trying to test, Aura of the Guardian is more or less there as a reminder to the player.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; February 2nd, 2021 at 17:00.

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    I have been struggling as well for about a month to try and get the aura to work.
    I have tried changing the possible wording, making sure syntax is correct, moving through rounds, moving tokens to and from the token that has the aura, as well as moving the token with the aura. Here is a pic of where I have stopped last if it helps at all. Capture.PNG

Aura of Protection is what I am trying to test, Aura of the Guardian is more or less there as a reminder to the player.
    It's working for me. I would make sure you either have locked token movement (GM has to approve moves) or GM is moving all tokens.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post

Do you have grid enabled on that map? It looks like the gridlines visible are part of the actual image file, not a grid you have set within FG. And I think setting the grid is required for this extension to calculate distances, etc.

Edit: Just noticed that this appears to be Unity, which I don't use yet, so apologies if you have set grid and I just don't recognize what it looks like in Unity.

is there a possibility to set up an aura that affects allies, granting 1d6 +lvl temporary hit points?

Just a heads up: Breaking changes in TEST now for a LIVE release soon. Please take a look and see if you can fix it.

Just wondering how one would code for the Oathbreaker's Aura of Hate? Just downloaded the extension and I am having trouble figuring it out but I'm sure that it works somehow it's just not really working for me and I would really appreciate the help.

Thread Information