5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 13 of 112 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    It still seems to be working for me if the DM moves the Paladin. You'll need to disable your other extensions and re-enable them one at a time to figure out if it is one of those that are causing the issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I turned off all my extensions and it's still doing nothing. This is the right syntax, is it not? "AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; SAVE: 3"

Quote Originally Posted by isaiaheverin View Post
    I turned off all my extensions and it's still doing nothing. This is the right syntax, is it not? "AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Protection; SAVE: 3"
    Yes, make sure that it is set to self.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi Folks!
    very very nice extension by the way.

Is there a limit in distance in feet for parameter?
    I'm trying tio use AURA to set temperature and noise in a dungeon. For a camp fire pit is working very fine, but I try to set general temperature ("AURA: 500 all; TEMP 15°") and it seems to cease working

Sorry my english

Hi, what is the purpose of setting a temperature? I can’t think of anything that uses it. The first part of you statement “AURA: 500 all;” would work, but I doubt TEMP, if an allowable variable, is related to temperature, more likely Temporary HP. So the ‘degree’ symbol probably breaks the formula.

Its works until 100
    "AURA: 100 all; TEMP 15°" works fine, i only pretend to use it as information to the players via CT

Big maps / long distances have issues in fantasy grounds sometimes, I've noticed especially with some larger maps that distance calculations start getting all sorts of wonky, and I've never really dug into it. It's especially clear when targeting things though. Not sure if that's related to your issue or not, but there's nothing in the extension to limit how far you can set it. Just limitations of the program itself. FGU I expect is better about that.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmccullough View Post
    Big maps / long distances have issues in fantasy grounds sometimes, I've noticed especially with some larger maps that distance calculations start getting all sorts of wonky, and I've never really dug into it. It's especially clear when targeting things though. Not sure if that's related to your issue or not, but there's nothing in the extension to limit how far you can set it. Just limitations of the program itself. FGU I expect is better about that.

Good morning Kentmccullough
    I am trying to create an aura for the flaming sphere but the saving test for this spell is only done at the end of the turn, is it possible to do this? As?

With my ongoing effects extension you can do SAVEO for start of turn saves, or SAVEOE for end of turn saves. They otherwise work exactly the same.

The sphere itself would need to be made into a token with a spot on the combat tracker, but could have this effect applied to it by the caster.

Code:
    AURA: 5 all; Flaming Sphere; SAVEOE: DEX DC 15 (H)(M); SAVEDMG: 2d6 fire; (C)
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Hi!

I can't get the extension working on FGU.

Here are the screenshots.
    effect2.jpg
    effect3.jpg

Can you help me, what am i doing wrong?

PS: I tried whit locked and unlocked token also, and tried to create the effects with the same syntax also.
    Last edited by Kordor92; November 1st, 2020 at 11:58. Reason: PS

Thread Information