DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by TurinDM View Post
    Hi, i was testing yesterday this code:
    Ghostly swarm; AURA: 10 all; SAVES: 17 CON (M) (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8; SAVEADD: Nauseated

But it didnt work. My idea was an aura where pcs auto save every begining of their turn, and if take dmg and apply nauseated effect. And if they win the test, only take half damage and not apply the effect. I need help, thx.

Pd: i am using Pathfinder 1e ruleset, with better combat effects ext and aura ext.
    CON is not a valid PF1E save. use FORT/REF/WILL

Nice, is there a way for the aura to NOT effect the person it is applied to when using all?
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Nice, is there a way for the aura to NOT effect the person it is applied to when using all?
    Using the other person's last effect, you would add IF: FACTION(notself)

Ghostly swarm; AURA: 10 all; Ghostly Swarm AoE; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVES: 17 CON (M) (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8; SAVEADD: Nauseated

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Using the other person's last effect, you would add IF: FACTION(notself)

Ghostly swarm; AURA: 10 all; Ghostly Swarm AoE; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVES: 17 CON (M) (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8; SAVEADD: Nauseated
    Wow it works now but only the saves are rolled. Do you know why dmg and effect are not applied

Wow it works now but only the saves are rolled. Do you know why dmg and effect are not applied
    Well you are using PF1e, I don't know the coding there if I had to guess it would be this.

Code:
    Ghostly swarm; AURA: 10 all; Ghostly Swarm AoE; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVES: 17 FORT (M) (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8; SAVEADD: Nauseated

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Well you are using PF1e, I don't know the coding there if I had to guess it would be this.

Code:
    Ghostly swarm; AURA: 10 all; Ghostly Swarm AoE; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVES: 17 FORT (M) (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8; SAVEADD: Nauseated
    Yes, works but only for save fort. The following damage and effects doesnt work.

PD: I rewrite the sentence, only with the last part and only works if its not aura in the code. Maybe a bug?
    PD2: Yeah i get it, the aura have problem with If: faction. I only put Ghostly swarm; AURA: 10 all; SAVES: 17 FORT (M) (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8; SAVEADD: Nauseated and works for me.
    Last edited by TurinDM; February 22nd, 2024 at 14:10.

The aura have problem with If: faction. I only put Ghostly swarm; AURA: 10 all; SAVES: 17 FORT (M) (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8; SAVEADD: Nauseated and works for me.
    I tested Ghostly swarm; AURA: 10 all; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVES: 17 FORT (M) (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8; SAVEADD: Nauseated and it worked as I expected.
    Only Aura Effects and Better Combat Effects were loaded.

If the token moves out of the aura before the save roll resolves, it won't do any of the follow up because the effect is already gone and there is nothing for it to do. Perhaps that is what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    If the token moves out of the aura before the save roll resolves, it won't do any of the follow up because the effect is already gone and there is nothing for it to do. Perhaps that is what is happening.
    Ah, like moving through a threatened square but not ending the move there?

Thread Information