DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 110 of 113 First ... 1060100108109110111112 ... Last
    The effect only gets put on the character that has the ability. All other characters (that share the tag you want to create) would just have an condition "effect" added to them (like shark which should be called in the full effect's IFT: CUSTOM). On the full effect you would need to choose all, ally or foe depending on which targets you want it to effect. Unless I am completely misunderstanding how the custom conditions work but it should be similar to how you do Hex. I've not tested it so I could be completely wrong.

is it possible to code the Investiture of Flame spell for the 1d10 damage that a creature gets if they move within 5 feet of the caster as well as if they end their turn there?

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    is it possible to code the Investiture of Flame spell for the 1d10 damage that a creature gets if they move within 5 feet of the caster as well as if they end their turn there?
    Can you give me the exact wording of the spell/feature?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Can you give me the exact wording of the spell/feature?

Flames race across your body, shedding bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light for an additional 30 feet for the spell’s duration. The flames don’t harm you. Until the spell ends, you gain the following benefits:

You are immune to fire damage and have resistance to cold damage.
    Any creature that moves within 5 feet of you for the first time on a turn or ends its turn there takes 1d10 fire damage.
    You can use your action to create a line of fire 15 feet long and 5 feet wide extending from you in a direction you choose. Each creature in the line must make a Dexterity saving throw. A creature takes 4d8 fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.

Are you going to add Savage Worlds support for this?

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Flames race across your body, shedding bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light for an additional 30 feet for the spell’s duration. The flames don’t harm you. Until the spell ends, you gain the following benefits:

You are immune to fire damage and have resistance to cold damage.
    Any creature that moves within 5 feet of you for the first time on a turn or ends its turn there takes 1d10 fire damage.
    You can use your action to create a line of fire 15 feet long and 5 feet wide extending from you in a direction you choose. Each creature in the line must make a Dexterity saving throw. A creature takes 4d8 fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
    Awesome thanks.

I would break LIGHT effects up right now because there can be some issues with those and AURAs, so I would make 2 effects.

Code:
    Flamer; AURA: 5 all, circle, color[red], single; IF: FACTION(notself); Flamer AoE; DMGA: 1d10 fire
    There is no way to do at this time "ends turn there" you can do first move into and start turn. But you can't do first move and ends.

There is no way to do at this time "ends turn there" you can do first move into and start turn. But you can't do first move and ends.[/QUOTE]

Better Combat Effects Gold I believe would provide options to make the damage only apply at the end of the character's turn.

Quote Originally Posted by claedawg View Post
    There is no way to do at this time "ends turn there" you can do first move into and start turn. But you can't do first move and ends.
    Better Combat Effects Gold I believe would provide options to make the damage only apply at the end of the character's turn.[/QUOTE]

BCEG does have some of these great options however, in the way it would work for the AURA and the wording of the spell there is currently no option for this within the AURA using BCEG.
    The effect is doing 2 options, 1 at the start of moving into the AURA, then a second check is needed to see if they are still there at the end. I see no way to do that without a really complex adding a secondary effect tag to say they were effected by the first tag or not then removing it.

This is kinda way the ruleset has rules on how they do things, which means you will end up with the same wording for spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Are you going to add Savage Worlds support for this?
    No plans to at this time, due to availability.
    But the source code is there on GitHub and I'm open to code submissions to add support.
    https://github.com/FG-Unofficial-Dev...G-Aura-Effect/

Hi, i was testing yesterday this code:
    Ghostly swarm; AURA: 10 all; SAVES: 17 CON (M) (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8; SAVEADD: Nauseated

But it didnt work. My idea was an aura where pcs auto save every begining of their turn, and if take dmg and apply nauseated effect. And if they win the test, only take half damage and not apply the effect. I need help, thx.

Pd: i am using Pathfinder 1e ruleset, with better combat effects ext and aura ext.

Thread Information