DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 108 of 113 First ... 85898106107108109110 ... Last
    Updated: I think I'll make this a simple question as I'm no longer sure looking at LIGHT effects and AURA effects and where AURA is actually centered on the radius you provide. Where is it centered?
    Last edited by SilentRuin; November 26th, 2023 at 03:53.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

A solution is being worked on for options of choice, point, or aura.

I believe FGU currently has some issues with this for height not having a point control but X and Y does, so give it some time.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    A solution is being worked on for options of choice, point, or aura.

I believe FGU currently has some issues with this for height not having a point control but X and Y does, so give it some time.
    Sounds good because even placing a point light source (of 20/20 darkness) on map at center of token then dropping a token with spell darkness effect dropped on it seem to be different sizes (I swear the point light source was bigger). PTR shapes also show the same value for 5ft increments over a full square it seems. Very confusing. For now it appears a LIGHT effect and a AURA effect are the same - while the PTR would be the outermost placement of the 5ft increment your interseted in to match them.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by Desmodaeus View Post
    Just fyi, it is not working for me in 4e. The extension loads but none of the auras function other than showing the text in chat. When I use the older version you linked to however, everything works.
    You will need to post the effect string(s) for that aura(s) that you are using that do not work so it can be verified

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    This extension needs to be updated to work with PFRPG2-Legacy.
    I thought I had posted a patch for that 2 days before you posted this comment. Is it still not working?

It still isn't working for me. I am still on the Legacy for now.

aura effects broken

deleted
    Last edited by micael; December 14th, 2023 at 13:54.

I'm unsure if this is related to the Effect Builder extension or the Complete Offensive Package, but I thought I would post it here for info.
    I get this console pop-out error when using effect builder to build an Aura effect
    Script execution error: [string "FG-Aura-Effect:..r/effects/scripts/AURA.lua"]:9: attempt to index global 'effect_auraCube' (a nil value)

Effect builder would assemble AURA this way, which no longer shows colors correctly.
    AURACOLOR: white; AURASHAPE: circle; AURA: 11 all; Aura of Good

However, manually using the syntax as posted in the COP seems to have side-stepped this issue for the time being
    AURA: 11 all color[white]; Aura of Good

This format is working however

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
    I'm unsure if this is related to the Effect Builder extension or the Complete Offensive Package, but I thought I would post it here for info.
    I get this console pop-out error when using effect builder to build an Aura effect
    Script execution error: [string "FG-Aura-Effect:..r/effects/scripts/AURA.lua"]:9: attempt to index global 'effect_auraCube' (a nil value)
    What version of Effect Builder and Aura Effects is shown in your chat when you load the campaign?
    Have you tried disabling the COP - Auras extension for testing?
    Last edited by bmos; December 17th, 2023 at 13:20.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    This extension needs to be updated to work with PFRPG2-Legacy. Add the following to your extension.xml:

<ruleset>
    <name>PFRPG2-Legacy</name>
    </ruleset>
    This is still not showing up in Legacy PF2 campaigns.

Thread Information