DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 112 First ... 2028293031324080 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by BaneTBC View Post
    bmos, that last one looks to have fixed it and it's working appropriately now! Thanks
    kevininrussia mentioned that it's now working for ATK but I have broken it for ABIL, SKILL, etc.
    Need to confirm this and figure out why the effect after the conditional is changing how the conditional is interpreted.

EDIT: it's working correctly for (at least) ATK, STR, and SKILL in Pathfinder.
    EDIT2: it's also working correctly for (at least) ATK, ABIL in 4E.

I think it's ok.
    Last edited by bmos; April 16th, 2021 at 12:10.

Feature request: Deactivate Aura when HP 0, activate when 0>.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Feature request: Deactivate Aura when HP 0, activate when 0>.
    I'll consider it. In Pathfinder there is Half Orc ferocity and other things to account for.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I'll consider it. In Pathfinder there is Half Orc ferocity and other things to account for.
    Oh, yeah that true. I was thinking it would be neat to automate it but I can just go in and delete the Auras when a PC is unconscious or dying then add them when back up.

Hi bmos,

I have been getting these errors from AURA effects for several weeks now. The console errors jump up if the map has token with aura effects on and anything there moves at all.
    Auraerror.JPG

I have tried to fiddle with different extensions on and off and sometimes it looks like the errors are gone but then they suddenly appear again with no apparent reason. The other extensions that check range in my setup are 'Token Height indicator', 'Automatic Flanking and Range' and I think 'Automatic Pack Tactics' checks the range too.

I was doing some prep work and everything went smoothly when I moved player token around as GM. The problem surfaced again when I moved one token as a player. (Token lock on). I think the problems begin each time when players start moving their tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Oh, yeah that true. I was thinking it would be neat to automate it but I can just go in and delete the Auras when a PC is unconscious or dying then add them when back up.
    Easier than that would be to set the AURA to "off" on the person who is dead/dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Finsteel View Post
    Hi bmos,

I have been getting these errors from AURA effects for several weeks now. The console errors jump up if the map has token with aura effects on and anything there moves at all.
    Auraerror.JPG

I have tried to fiddle with different extensions on and off and sometimes it looks like the errors are gone but then they suddenly appear again with no apparent reason. The other extensions that check range in my setup are 'Token Height indicator', 'Automatic Flanking and Range' and I think 'Automatic Pack Tactics' checks the range too.

I was doing some prep work and everything went smoothly when I moved player token around as GM. The problem surfaced again when I moved one token as a player. (Token lock on). I think the problems begin each time when players start moving their tokens.
    Pretty sure that's from Token Height Indicator since I know that extension modifies image.lua and I don't.

Easier than that would be to set the AURA to "off" on the person who is dead/dying.
    Great idea, forgot about that. Thanks!

Pretty sure that's from Token Height Indicator since I know that extension modifies image.lua and I don't.
    I don't have console errors when I turn Height Indicator off. However those chat errors still occur on GM view when someone gets out of aura and now the aura is also applied several times to anyone moving insde the aura. It works fine as long as I move tokens as GM but when I join the game also as Player, the aura goes like this. I have v0.7 of aura effects and token lock on.

Quote Originally Posted by Finsteel View Post
    I don't have console errors when I turn Height Indicator off. However those chat errors still occur on GM view when someone gets out of aura and now the aura is also applied several times to anyone moving insde the aura. It works fine as long as I move tokens as GM but when I join the game also as Player, the aura goes like this. I have v0.7 of aura effects and token lock on.
    And if you turn off "Automatic Flanking and Range"?
    I don't see a thread for that anywhere and, since it's a paid extension, there isn't a free way for me to see whether the code has conflicts. I would imagine there are since both work with range.
    IMO it's the responsibility of paid extension creators to improve compatibility since others don't have access to the source code.
    And it can be questionably legal to add compatibility in the other direction as you could violate their license without meaning to (since their extensions aren't supposed to be reproduced by third parties).
    Last edited by bmos; April 18th, 2021 at 18:12.

Thread Information