DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 112 First ... 3543444546475595 ... Last
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 11th, 2021 at 13:08. Reason: Double post removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    You might want to remove your email address to avoid spam.
    thanks for the heads-up. it's posted publicly elsewhere but I have removed it here just in case.

Does 1.2 bring any changes?

I will message MNM to see if he is willing to tweak.

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    Does 1.2 bring any changes?

I will message MNM to see if he is willing to tweak.
    Already reported to MNM. v1.2 does bring a number of changes that should fix the error you were getting, along with a few others that have been reported. If you follow the v1.2 link you will see a changelog.

Wow, that was quick - love this community!
    Huge thanks! And also huge thanks to arcanjl for providing bmos with the extension. Legend.

Hi

Last night my everytime my players moved (with token lock), I was getting this and none of the Aura effects were working. I do have a lot of extensions, so I'm assuming that there is a conflict somewhere.

[6/13/2021 8:03:24 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]:56: attempt to index global 'CombatManager' (a nil value)
    [6/13/2021 8:03:24 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]:56: attempt to index global 'CombatManager' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Hi

Last night my everytime my players moved (with token lock), I was getting this and none of the Aura effects were working. I do have a lot of extensions, so I'm assuming that there is a conflict somewhere.

Do you have the latest Token Height extension and aura v1.2?
    Token height is where those come from, although they're prompted by aura height asking for the distance between tokens.
    Last edited by bmos; June 14th, 2021 at 14:06.

Last night I did only have 1.1, and have downloaded the latest version today, but will check Token height now.

When I checked them before the game, no errors came up, only when the players tried to move did the errors occur, and then only on the GMside.

Edit: Token height was also out of date. Missed that as it was already on the 2nd page.

Will test again later. Cheers.
    Last edited by spoonhead; June 14th, 2021 at 13:33.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Last night I did only have 1.1, and have downloaded the latest version today, but will check Token height now.

When I checked them before the game, no errors came up, only when the players tried to move did the errors occur, and then only on the GMside.

Edit: Token height was also out of date. Missed that as it was already on the 2nd page.

Will test again later. Cheers.
    Was your map created with FG Art packs or was it just a regular .jpg map?

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Was your map created with FG Art packs or was it just a regular .jpg map?
    It happened on my own map and a map from a module.

Thread Information