5E Character Create Playlist
Page 27 of 112 First ... 1725262728293777 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrique Oliveira Machado View Post
    Another question. Is there an option to capture savedc automatically?

I tried to use SAVEEND: STR DC WIS+8+PRF but it didn't work
    You should ask that question over here. This extension just does the AURAs, not the saves.
    However, try SAVEEND: STR DC 8 [WIS] [PRF]. If this was a normal FG bonus like a strength bonus (STR: 8 [WIS] [PRF]), that would be how you could write that. I don't know if that extension uses the same logic/pattern.
    not sure what PRF is though (we don't have that in pathfinder), so that might not work
    EDIT: added space between [WIS] and [PRF] because otherwise it doesn't work
    Last edited by bmos; April 16th, 2021 at 18:13.

PRF is standard for Proficiency bonus for D&D according to the FG wiki. Thanks gonna try that

Screenshot_1.jpg
    Last edited by Henrique Oliveira Machado; April 13th, 2021 at 14:59.

Quote Originally Posted by randomnumber46 View Post
    It's still throwing up an error with Polymorphism too
    I tested this and I am not seeing any errors using ploy and aura. I moved in and out of the area, applied effects and shapechange while under the aura. No issues.

The error only occurs when using Polymorph specifically (IE not wild shape, shapechange etc). The errors are here.

The combat manager Lua error appears when the concentration effect for polymorph is removed. The polymorphism.lua error happens when an NPC uses polymorph. It looks like the polymorphism.lua issue is just polymorphism as I'm getting that with it alone, but the first error only occurs with aura effects.

So I'm seeing something weird, when using the Spirit Guardians coding listed in post #1, the caster is taking damage on their turn. The enemies are getting it as well, but each turn for the caster, they are being damaged by the effect as well.

AURA: 15 foe; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVEO: wisdom DC 17 (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 necrotic; (C)

The error only occurs when using Polymorph specifically (IE not wild shape, shapechange etc). The errors are here.

The combat manager Lua error appears when the concentration effect for polymorph is removed. The polymorphism.lua error happens when an NPC uses polymorph. It looks like the polymorphism.lua issue is just polymorphism as I'm getting that with it alone, but the first error only occurs with aura effects.
    So, I have not had a case where I had these situations. I did load a test environment and I can confirm both and as you describe. One is with the poly ext and the other is when auras are on with poly (and ending concentration).

[4/14/2021 10:01:30 PM] RULESET: Dungeons and Dragons (5E) ruleset (v2021-04-13) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [4/14/2021 10:01:30 PM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-04-14) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [4/14/2021 10:01:30 PM] EXTENSION: Roboto Font Extension v1.1
    [4/14/2021 10:01:30 PM] EXTENSION: Polymorphism v1.16 for Fantasy Grounds Unity \rCopyright 2021 SilentRuin \rAllow PC/NPC sheet to turn into another NPC and back again following the various polymorph spell requirements.
    [4/14/2021 10:01:30 PM] EXTENSION: Aura Effects - Extension v0.6\r--by Kent McCullough 2020 updated by bmos
    [4/14/2021 10:01:30 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 17.343845
    [4/14/2021 10:01:34 PM] [WARNING] buttoncontrol: Could not find normal icon () in control (toggle_unmask) in class (imagewindow_toolbar)
    [4/14/2021 10:01:39 PM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [4/14/2021 10:01:42 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_combat.lua"]:98: attempt to index local 'nodeEffectList' (a userdata value)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; April 15th, 2021 at 03:14.

I posted to the poly thread your error related to only poly and @Silentruin has fixed it with an upload on the DMsguild. I was hoping it might help with the aura conflict error but alas it does not.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTBC View Post
    So I'm seeing something weird, when using the Spirit Guardians coding listed in post #1, the caster is taking damage on their turn. The enemies are getting it as well, but each turn for the caster, they are being damaged by the effect as well.

AURA: 15 foe; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVEO: wisdom DC 17 (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 necrotic; (C)
    I found using IF: FACTION(!foe) works. When I put the effect on a red (enemy) caster it fires on all green(friendly) targets but not the caster.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I found using IF: FACTION(!foe) works. When I put the effect on a red (enemy) caster it fires on all green(friendly) targets but not the caster.
    I haven't tested how FACTION works very much (I'm not running any games at the moment), but I think it works inverse to the aura type. It seems AURA type uses the terms "friend" and "foe" in the sense of hostility to the person bearing the AURA effect. The FACTION check, however, seems to be based on the faction entry in the combat tracker.

I will not be able to fix the polymorph compatibility issue as it is a paid extension and the script error is being created by SilenRuin's scripts.
    They can address it in their extension or can reach out to me to provide information on what the code their is doing (if it needs to be changed here).

Also here is a re-post of my latest release in case people have a hard time finding it:
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Aura Effect v0.6
    * adding an AURA effect will now add FROMAURA effects based on current token positions
    * fix FROMAURA effects not being removed when 'parent' AURA effects is removed
    * code cleanup and use of more local functions
    Last edited by bmos; April 15th, 2021 at 14:00.

Thread Information