FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 32 of 112 First ... 2230313233344282 ... Last
    I think coreRPG prevents adding the same effect twice, but the 5e override for this doesn't.

Ofc, I could be wrong :P

In an older version of this extension, it didn't seem to trigger unless the GM interacted with the token. Does it now work if the players move their tokens around themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by SargeHWM View Post
    In an older version of this extension, it didn't seem to trigger unless the GM interacted with the token. Does it now work if the players move their tokens around themselves?
    Yes. Except for the 5E issue currently being discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Maybe movement with arrow keys or number pad would be a temporary fix?
    Great suggestion, I bet that would work.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Great suggestion, I bet that would work.
    We were getting that to happen with arrow keys as well.

So I did a few little checks.

If you move your token via mouse and stop within the first square of the Aura then continue the move I could not get it to add anymore.
    If you did a combo move and add multiple auras then arrow key move it still added them.
    Arrow keys did not add the effect more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jerod View Post
    We were getting that to happen with arrow keys as well.
    Just do it slowly/methodically for now. If you move faster than it can process the movement, you'll encounter this bug.
    Alternately, just use the previous version for now with 5E. EDIT: apparently this was a problem then also
    Last edited by bmos; April 22nd, 2021 at 02:20.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Just do it slowly/methodically for now. If you move faster than it can process the movement, you'll encounter this bug.
    Alternately, just use the previous version for now with 5E.
    It's been busted in this way for a while (since before you started making updates).

4e: In todays game on Test server, the players also triggered the "[ERROR] Unable to find effect to remove. (combattracker.list.id-00006.effects.id-00054)"

I think it happened when they moved their token with their mouse (even though I told them to use the arrow keys and number pad). Maybe it was happening then too.

I also remembering this happening in the past with this extension. It seems the effects are being added and removed correctly but for some reason it spams the chat box.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    4e: In todays game on Test server, the players also triggered the "[ERROR] Unable to find effect to remove. (combattracker.list.id-00006.effects.id-00054)"

I think it happened when they moved their token with their mouse (even though I told them to use the arrow keys and number pad). Maybe it was happening then too.

I also remembering this happening in the past with this extension. It seems the effects are being added and removed correctly but for some reason it spams the chat box.
    I have noticed this in non 5e rulesets. It's noisy but functional.

Thread Information