STAR TREK 2d20
Page 104 of 112 First ... 45494102103104105106 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Problem comes in is that one of them is +5, the other is +3, so you need to detect that someone has +3 which is weaker than yours and apply yours when is +5.
    If you just detected if they had AOP, then it would miss the power of the extra +2.
    Just set the effect for the user with the lower bonus so it doesn't apply if the other effect is there via IF: CUSTOM(othereffect).

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Just set the effect for the user with the lower bonus so it doesn't apply if the other effect is there via IF: CUSTOM(othereffect).
    Exactly what the post says to do in the link I gave =P

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Exactly what the post says to do in the link I gave =P
    It's what that post seems to show, but it isn't clearly stated in that post.

Just used this extension for the first time today and love its functionality. I was hoping to make an effect to help automate the Spell: Ceremony > Wedding effect. Essentially if the two wedded creatures are within 30ft of each other they get +2 AC. Is there a way for me to target a specific creature to benefit from the aura and not all allies? Maybe by adding an IF condition to another PC's race or class?

I am really enjoying the functionality of this extension but I have noticed one issue in that when the aura is first applied, it will put the effect on the caster but not on anyone else inside the aura radius. If ANY token moves in or out of the radius then it will apply the aura to all who are still in the radius. If no tokens move in or out of the radius then it does not apply the aura to anyone except the casting character.

Here is the code I am using, it works great after a token moves but only works on the caster if nobody moves.

AURA: 30 ally; Twilight Sanctuary; TREGENS: d6+2

Is there a code needed to cause it to immediately apply the aura to all affected tokens?

Thanks for your assistance!!

I believe that the aura only works when a token is moving. So when you apply it at first move the token it was applied to slightly and then move it back. The effects should then apply to all relevant tokens.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

is it someohow possible to use this extension for AD&D 2e?

Hi Folks,
    I was trying to figure if you can use this extension for the Barbarian Path of the Wolf Totem (not at my house so I can't play around but wanted to ask to save cycles later - lol):

"While you're raging, your friends have advantage on melee attack rolls against any creature within 5 feet of you that is hostile to you. The spirit of the wolf makes you a leader of hunters."

Is this possible? Would something like: Wolf Totem; AURA: 5 ally; ADVATK work?

Any input is appreciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Hi Folks,
    I was trying to figure if you can use this extension for the Barbarian Path of the Wolf Totem (not at my house so I can't play around but wanted to ask to save cycles later - lol):

"While you're raging, your friends have advantage on melee attack rolls against any creature within 5 feet of you that is hostile to you. The spirit of the wolf makes you a leader of hunters."

Is this possible? Would something like: Wolf Totem; AURA: 5 ally; ADVATK work?

Any input is appreciated!!
    Well this gives your allies 5 feet of you this, you want to do GRANTADVATK on the creatures in 5 feet of you, but you also need a melee check.

Code:
    Wolf Totem; AURA: 5 enemy; IF: FACTION(notself); GRANTADVATK melee

Thread Information