DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Glimpse of Redemption

My player and I are having trouble adding Glimpse of Redemption to his level 4 Champion (We just integrated FG mid campaign).

It says Unable to determine clas or level for new spell, please drop within class level.

Anyone know what this means and/or how to fix it?

What are you trying to add? The "lay on hands" focus spell or something else?

A spell has to be dropped on the spell section within the actions tab. If you don't already have a spell class, click the edit button bottom right and add the relevant class (I'm guessing F for focus spells) - then drag/drop the spell to the "Focus Spells" section of the actions tab.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Another thing that can cause that error - you need to drop the spell on or within a spell level. If you just created the spell class and it doesn't have any spell levels yet, make sure to add the ability to cast at least one spell of some level, and then drop the spell on top of the gray bar that says "level 1" or whatever level you chose.

Thank you. Glimpse of Redemption is the champions reaction. We were able to add Lay on Hands find thanks to you guys.

But Glimpse is still nowhere to be found.

https://2e.aonprd.com/Causes.aspx?ID=2

And quick as that I got it to work. Except there seems to only be level 0 and level 11 Glimpse of redeption

Thread Information