FG Spreadshirt Swag

Color Chat associated with player dice color

Hope this is the good place for this question.

So my players asked me if we can have the chat write text and action from each player of the same color as their dice, so we would know easily who is doing what.
    And same for when you use drawing mode on map (show in black for everyone, while pointer show in proper color).

I know most of the time we see player icon and/or name at start of text, but they would like a fast way when you scroll back to and earlier chat

TY for your help
    May the Death of your hero open new horizons and bring a new beginning full of challenge and adventure...

The text in the chat window could probably be done with an extensions.

The colour of the freehand drawing on the image can't be changed via an extension. That would have to be hard coded in the application, and I doubt it's something that will be done in FG Classic. Note that in FG Unity the player drawing does use the selected PC's dice colour.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information