Joshua Stream Pre

A gentle theme for Mutant and Mastermind

Hi everyone, is their a gentle theme extension for M&M, the the brightness is off putting and I have one player who will not entertain staring at it for any length of time. I have searched for an extension. I have unity if anyone can help

The Live version's theme is a bit on the bright side. I have set up a lighter theme on the Test server side. Looking for input on that as well.

Capture.PNG
    How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The Live version's theme is a bit on the bright side. I have set up a lighter theme on the Test server side. Looking for input on that as well.
    I like this theme much more than the normal bright blue one. It's easier on the eyes and still has that cool, modern style that goes well with a super hero game as opposed to a Sci-Fi or High Fantasy game.

That new lighter theme looks a lot nicer then the main theme, easier to read parts of it as well.

Me I just don't care for the drab color scheme. I look for four-color type of themes for a Heroes game.

Yes, I wish it was offered as an option.

Thread Information