DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Background image files?

Okay, not exactly ruleset but you guys were so helpful with helping me understand how to look into the code.

How can you find the image files that are used in the background of the game and once I make my own, get those integrated into a file that can be saved so that the new image files can be used?

I've moved this post to its own thread. Please only post in other threads if your issue/question is 100% related to that thread. It's completely fine to start a new thread to ask questions.

Are you specifically asking about background images in the M&M ruleset or in FG in general?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The grey blue windows at the edge of the Combat Tracker, Character sheets, etc.

Can you provide a screenshot to help illustrate exactly what you're referring to please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1&d=1642614962

The border and background colors specifically.

I believe it is called the Theme?

And was the previous brighter theme that was brighter ever made into a Theme available for people to choose it?

Thread Information