STAR TREK 2d20

A gentle theme for Mutant and Mastermind

Hi everyone, is their a gentle theme extension for M&M, the the brightness is off putting and I have one player who will not entertain staring at it for any length of time. I have searched for an extension. I have unity if anyone can help

The Live version's theme is a bit on the bright side. I have set up a lighter theme on the Test server side. Looking for input on that as well.

Capture.PNG
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The Live version's theme is a bit on the bright side. I have set up a lighter theme on the Test server side. Looking for input on that as well.
    I like this theme much more than the normal bright blue one. It's easier on the eyes and still has that cool, modern style that goes well with a super hero game as opposed to a Sci-Fi or High Fantasy game.

That new lighter theme looks a lot nicer then the main theme, easier to read parts of it as well.

Me I just don't care for the drab color scheme. I look for four-color type of themes for a Heroes game.

Yes, I wish it was offered as an option.

Am I to understand that there isn't a way to change the theme from the GM side of this? It's been some years since I messed with FG (definitely pre-Unity), but I thought theme editing was something one could do. This brings me sadness!

Changing the theme is still possible and the only thing that was changed was how the main theme looked by default.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Can we have the old one too as an option?

Thread Information