DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    As noted above the rules are in a separate module; so if you don't need them don't open the module. Since the rules are essentially free I don't see that there would be any difference in the price if the adventure was sold on its own.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; May 9th, 2022 at 21:16.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks

Yeah I was reading about running it alongside lost mines and I note that it IS available stand alone from D&D Beyond, given they've just been acquired, maybe they had a sweeter deal with WoTC. I can always buy it from there and "import" the pieces I need, but will just be a bit more work setting up lighting and LoS.

Well LMoP and Icespire are both $15 on DNDBeyond so I don't know why this would be $30 for a 1-7lvl vs many other, much larger modules

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BovineOx View Post
    Well LMoP and Icespire are both $15 on DNDBeyond so I don't know why this would be $30 for a 1-7lvl vs many other, much larger modules
    You're getting a lot more work done with the FG versions - integration into FG so things work in the software for one. Beyond that, I do believe that for the most part the IP holder (WotC) sets the prices.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

WoTC may well set the prixe but this is priced as a kit, regardless of whether the extra content is free. LMoP is $15 on FG also - regardless of who prices it, the adventure should also be available for $15 as it is elsewhere. This price is not extra because of FGU but because it's priced as a kit, even including a 4 page DM screen - not sure how I will use that

Thread Information