STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

MoreCore - Mothership Test

damned, being the great coder and person that he is, wrote up some rolls for Mothership for us! This is my attempt at implementing them. Please tell me what you think of this, and how you might change it. I haven't gotten to any of the ship or mercenary rules yet, obviously, but what I have got in here is all the items, and the patches and trinkets tables. I'm still cleaning up my blank character sheet options but I'll have those available shortly.

This .mod also has two characters, a spaceship map and an NPC monster with notes on how the monster works. The monster has not been playtested, and I have no doubt it's actually terrible. If you end up trying it out, I'd love to hear your thoughts, though.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here are all the templates. They include:

Totally blank templates without classes. One without loadouts, and four with a loadout each.

One set for each class, one without a loadout, and one for each loadout.

The two pregens from the .mod above.

The loadouts simply have all the items already in inventory. I've set those up as parcels in the .mod, so it's not strictly necessary, but I figure some people may prefer that.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Great start benightedfae

Comments -
    Once you create the roll click in the Dice String field and out again.
    This will set the Icon.
    I need to create decent Mothership Roll Icons too.
    Add an Icon/Thumbnail for the Export
    Add Mothership at the front of the Export module name.
    Otherwise - going great.

The icon setting was driving me nuts! Thank you. I'll clean it up this weekend.

benightedfae, are you still working on this?

Mothership has been getting a lot of attention lately due to their Kickstarter campaign. Is work still being done on the Mothership RPG ruleset for FGU, or has it stalled?

Coming to asking the same question.

Quote Originally Posted by dpezet View Post
    Mothership has been getting a lot of attention lately due to their Kickstarter campaign. Is work still being done on the Mothership RPG ruleset for FGU, or has it stalled?

I'm interested in picking this up again, I'll see if I can look at it in the next couple of days.

Hello folks - just FYI, I did start looking at the extensions that crleonhard had begun. However, you might want to look at Dungeon Builder's WIP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY-N9bu48ek&t=2s

Quote Originally Posted by AmadanNaBriona View Post
    Hello folks - just FYI, I did start looking at the extensions that crleonhard had begun. However, you might want to look at Dungeon Builder's WIP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY-N9bu48ek&t=2s
    creleonhard's work is the build that I was helping do some layout and art for. If you want any help, let me know.

Thread Information