FG Spreadshirt Swag

Character creation - player side cannot see my lists

Sorry if this has been answered already, i tried searching but got frustrated having to wait 60 seconds between searches for some dumb reason. I tried find guides but they were all wretched, vaugue, or hour long videos filled with 45 minutes of off topic rambling. I just bought an FGU Ultimate license and the core rules for SF and a friend and I were super pumped to play around with it and see if it works for us so we can fire up our first campaign. He made a demo account and after an hour of trying he was finally able to see me in the could list and join my game. We just wanted to make some characters and do some practice combat etc. For some reason when he created a new character he was unable to see anything besides race and class in the buttons on the right. The only way he could see anything is if I right clicked on the individual theme, trait, skill whatever. This cannot be how this system is designed. I am not going to right click a hundred list items every time we want to play a new game. Why are all the items not public unless I right click on them? What are we doing wrong. There has to be a way to make a whole category public.

I tried loading both the core rulebook and the core rulebook (players), not really sure why two books are needed for the basic rules, are they not identical?! And why is the player's rulebook not visible by default?!

Please help. This is seriously frustrating and disappointing for both of us.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Did the player load the core rulebook on his side?
    It sounds like it could be the reason.

As RunningHill mentions - each player needs to open the modules they wish to use. The GM controls access to the modules (whether a player can open them or not) but the GM doesn’t open the modules for the players, they need to do that.

More info on the process in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ule-Activation
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That is probably it. We will try that today. Thanks so much.

Thread Information